Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 OH MY GAWD...I' M IN!!!!!!!! >

OH MY GAWD...I' M IN!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

OH MY GAWD...I' M IN!!!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: OH MY GAWD...I' M IN!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back!! Hope you get to stay this time!
Old 08-05-2003, 06:06 PM

Heck...your post made me spend about two hours figuring out why Norton Internet Security would not let me log on. I finally figured it out also! WOOOO HOOOOO! I' m Back
Old 08-05-2003, 10:09 PM

These flippin machines tend to do it to ya!!
Old 08-06-2003, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad your back, man if I had known you couldn' t respond I would have been bad mouthing you every chance I got! BTW did you ever find that buck last year?
Old 08-06-2003, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

Wow Taz, my first correspondence with you in many months and one of the first things you have to mention is the source of my worst nightmares?!?!? No sir, I never found that beast and I looked for several days. I even went back in the spring to shed hunt and searched for him or evidence of his existence. I don' t wish the horror of losing a monster to anyone...even gun hunters Good to hear from you.
Old 08-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Man that is a bummer, he might just be back this season, hopefully he made it. I plan on trying to stick that monster 6 pointer this year, I will only visit him once a week to allow him to not feel any pressure. I know it sounds odd hunting a 6 pointer, but man this thing has at least a 22" spread on the inside of his beams, he is at least 6 1/2 years old, I know where he beds most of the time, of course I can' t get permission to hunt the property he beds on so I will have to try and get him leaving or coming to bed which will leave me with a very short time frame to stick him.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, wolfen, I totally forgot about your buck. If I remember right, that was within a couple of weeks when I hit the bit 8 pointer here. Sorry to hear.

But last week I talked to a guy that has some land close to where I hunt and he found a nice 8 pointer that I need to go and look at. I think he survived the shot for a while but didn' t make the cold part of winter. I hope that the deer he has is mine and I will find out by the end of the week.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steve, it' s good to see you here. I haven' t been on here near as much as I used to either. Glad you' re able to get on. Hopefully we can show some good Kansas bucks this year.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

Howdy,
Nice to meet you! I have a question...How do you ever live so close to that Super Cabelas without going there everyday? Wonder how much I' d have to pay them every day to work there?????[]

Have another trip planned for the first part of October.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.