Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Whats the best single pin/adjustable sight? >

Whats the best single pin/adjustable sight?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats the best single pin/adjustable sight?

Old 05-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default Whats the best single pin/adjustable sight?

I'm in the market, any pointers??
Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

There really is only one company to consider when looking at single pin adjustable sights.

HHA

I like the Ultra series myself. DSXL5510.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

thats what ive heard!!
Old 05-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have the Tru-Glo Range Rover sight on two different bows , It's similar to the HHA but about 1/2 the price .
Old 05-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

just purchased a trophy ridge pursuit it is in my opinion built better than the range rover and is mid priced at $85
Old 05-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigbulls
There really is only one company to consider when looking at single pin adjustable sights.

HHA
+1. I really like mine, I won't buy multiple pin sights again.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

The new Trijicon accupin.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have two HHA models. One I've had for a lot of years. Would I say they are the best? Not on your life. To be able to objectively make such an assumption I would have had to try every one made and that ain't happening. Almost every sight maker has one now due to their popularity.

I would say HHA is one of the better ones. From experience over almost 4 decades I refuse to have a sight that has plastic parts. Plastic can crack and break and I've proved it a few times. No more cheap sights for this man. I ight have a new bow every year, but the sight moves from bow to bow, year to year.

HHA does have probably some of the best materials (almost all metal), and a guard that protects the pin like no other. Bright, almost too bright most of the time--even in dim light.

If they have one drawback it would be their weight. A touch heavy, but then they have no thin stamped out parts. It's almost entirely 1/4"machined aluminum. They can last a lifetime and come with a lifetime, no questions asked, warranty to prove it.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

ive got a copper john site that i like, nice big housing and the pins seem very bright. Me and a buddy compared my site to his hogg and i couldnt tell much diff but he said mine was quite a bit brighter to him. I think there are a lot of good sights out there, prob cant go wrong with either of those or the ones previously mentioned in this post.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Spike

I have become a HUGE fan of the QUAD LITE 3D.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.