Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Oregon Bows

Old 04-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Spike

Default Oregon Bows

Hi Guys

Does anyone in here own or have owned the Oregon compound in their time .

Denis
Old 04-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot one at a local shop when they first came out.In it's day it was one of if not the best.The guy that designed it worked for Golden Eagle prior to starting Oregon bows.I seriously considered selling my Oneida SE600 to buy it.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Spike

Back in 1995 I owned one just before the company went under it was the first bow I ever owned that shot 300 FPS but it was 80lbs and had a 5 in. brace ht. and it slapped my wrist everytime I shot it so I got rid of it but they were good quality bows
Old 06-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Spike

I am interested in buying some if anyone has one .

Denis
Old 06-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Spike

I had a black night by Oregon several years ago. Great bow and as fast a bow as anyone needed. Had no problem getting 300fps out of it, had like a 32 draw. I no longer bow hunt but if I could come across another Oregon at a decent price I may start back, good luck with your search.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Spike

Thanks i hope i find some as well .

Denis
Old 06-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Hello

I have a Oregon deschutes set at 74# in trebark camo. I have it set up as my spare bow now in case my drenalin goes down. It used to be my main bow and its a good bow. A bit heavier in the hand and longer. But in its day it was towards the top of the bows.

Dan
Old 06-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Spike

Hi Dan

Wold you be able to send me some photo's of it , i am quite interested in collecting the older bows , The Oregon and Blue Mountain , not for use just a display , i have my normal everyday bows , i have bought quite a few so far but still looking for a few other models and some Blue Mountains .

Denis

Email is [email protected]
Old 06-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

Masked Marvel

I could send a pix if your really interested in just seeing it. But I no interest in selling it. Its my backup bow and I'll be taking it on a bear hunt in a couple of months.

Dan
Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Spike

Hi Dan

Yes i am interested in seeing it and love some photo's , and some with a bear or game would be good as well , i have bought quite a few so far and would also like a picture gallery , i understand you want to keep it so no pressure to sell , and watch out for those bears we don't have any here except Koala Bears , but from what i have seen yours are a little more nasty than ours .

Denis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.