Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Carbon Element

Old 03-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Spike

Default Weight and Accessories

It is very light, and remarkably well balanced.

As far as accessories! I am budgeting while I decide. I am open for any suggestions. I have run about 250 arrows through it so far. I am really getting myself settled in to the bow. I am attaching pictures of my final groups from the last two nights.

Right now I am shooting without a stabilizer, I dont think it will take much if anything to get it in tune. I am running with a Carolina Whisker Bisket, and a cheap $25 three pin sight. I have not hard tied my peep sight yet, I will do that in a couple weeks when I decide what sight I want on it. I put a kisser button on, but that is it.
Attached Thumbnails Carbon Element-grouping-night-4.jpg   Carbon Element-grouping-night-5.jpg  
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Hunter2012
This baby is becoming a deadly extension of my arm!
i might be trippin, but it looks like in the last two pictures here, the antelope turn their heads slightly. i know its just a slightly different angle, but tripped me out for a second lol
Old 03-31-2011, 03:45 PM
Spike

Default Eye catcher

Your right it does appear as if something caught her eye there!