Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Scouting camera's made easy >

Scouting camera's made easy

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scouting camera's made easy

Old 03-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Scouting camera's made easy

Found a GREAT product last year. If you're using scouting cameras StakeOut is a must. You don't have to worry about finding a tree with their Stick-it version or sticking sticks behind your camera to get it level with their Screw-it or Strap-it versions. Take a look you'll love it. www.stakeoutscouting.com

Scouting camera's made easy-scrw-lftfrntcmra-revised.jpg

Scouting camera's made easy-stick-shrt-cmra3-revised.jpg

Last edited by annika3; 03-22-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah thats nice but i think ill save my money and strap it to a tree. Really would be helpful in an open field though.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a pretty neat product..as long as You can strap a cable and lock around it when its on a tree...You know how Theifs are?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use a screw in Quiver mount with a mount attached to back of camera. It makes mounting a camera super easy. Just screw in the mount (angle it if need be) and then slide the camera on and lock with the flip of a lever

Dan
Old 03-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Typical Buck

That is a nice looking unit but it looks a little exsesive and doesn't have any security measure's or ability. If a person came up with a mounting plate thats around 10-15 bucks I think they sell a lot of them.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Fork Horn

Alot of people use that type of camera mount but i would prefer to have mine tight to the tree with a python lock. More secure and less noticable to thieves.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Iowabucks44
Alot of people use that type of camera mount but i would prefer to have mine tight to the tree with a python lock. More secure and less noticable to thieves.
How do you get the right angle when the tree isn't straight? I know I have to stick sticks behind the camera to try to get it level and at the right angle almost every single time and it seems those sticks fall out by the time I check it the next time and get pictures of the ground. StakeOut makes it easy.

I think it just looks that it sticks out from the tree because the tree angles back so much.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Typical Buck

Link to your web site doesn't work and I searched it and couldn't find anything. Whats the correct link?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
Link to your web site doesn't work and I searched it and couldn't find anything. Whats the correct link?

sorry, the website is www.stakeoutscouting.com
Old 03-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by annika3
How do you get the right angle when the tree isn't straight?
I cut up a bunch of wooden wedges from a 2X2. They slip in behind the camera real nice. The farther i push them down, the more angle i get.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.