Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Missed him again!!! >

Missed him again!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Missed him again!!!

Old 02-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The only kind of autographs I ever looked for

were those following my name and pay to the order of.

And this fella never sent me a check, whoever he is.

And if he's selling anything, I don't think I probably bought it.

Last edited by Valentine; 02-16-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by bigcountryextreme
I couldn't imagine getting the autograph of anybody. Unless the are signing over a check to me.
Couldn't agree more....
Old 02-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Stonewall308
Yep. I couldn't imagine caring about something like that.

The only celebrity I want to meet is the one who puts Obama out of office in 2012. I want to shake his hand!
HAHA! NICE!

I think maybe it would have been cool to get Fred Bear's auto or John Browning's. Definitely wouldn't want any of the modern day guy's autos.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only celebrity I want to meet is the one who puts Obama out of office in 2012. I want to shake his hand!
Now that is good!

To each his own though, if an autograph from this guy makes your day than I say go for it. I'm not one for autographs but over the years I've seen what some people go through for autographs and its crazy!

I will say he does have a decent hunting show. He focuses a lot on back at actual deer camp than in the woods sometimes. It's good to see him having a beer after the days hunt and shooting the BS with his buddies back at camp rather than spending all of his time in the woods trying to get a big buck. Heck, half the fun of hunting is hanging with your buddies at camp and having a good time, it doesn't have to be all in the treestand all the time. At least that just my opinion.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fastetti
To each his own though, if an autograph from this guy makes your day than I say go for it. I'm not one for autographs but over the years I've seen what some people go through for autographs and its crazy!
I couldn't agree more, to each his own.. If it makes you happy, then what's the harm..

And good luck next year Ryan!!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

I used to like Michael waddel till i heard he cheated on his current wife with his camera man's wife. IMO that guy is a trash scum bag.

P.s. I have a brand new Realtree hat with all the bone collector's signatures on them plus Lee and Tiffany's. Wanna buy it?
Old 02-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

That last post is the same thing I heard in a IL deer camp. Hoyt dropped their sponsor with him. He's going going going and he's gone!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
That's what I thought.
I'm with BC - the only autograph that matters is one on a check.
Ditto here too.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

I have meet Waddell, new him when he first got hooked up with Jordan and now he is so arogent it makes me sick. Fame changed him a bunch. We could all kill big critters if we could afford to hunt the place's he hunts.