Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Bow: Bowtech assassin or martin silencer >

New Bow: Bowtech assassin or martin silencer

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bow: Bowtech assassin or martin silencer

Old 02-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Spike

I will be swapping out the rest and stabilizer with a trophy ridge drop zone and limbsaver stabilizer I'm so pumped the last time I was excited like this was when I bought my Hoyt trykon like 6 years ago. I just know when I shoot em. There is nothing wrong with the Hoyt I have but it was time for a change. Plus it felt like holding a bowling ball in the treestand. This assassin is like a feather. Not to mention faster and way less than I paid for the trykon
Old 02-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Spike

I picked up my assassin today and we paper tuned it and cronographed it. Blown away! Tuned supereasy with my trophy ridge drop away. Speed was a blistering at 309 with goldtip xt 5575 arrows. Silent with no hand shock. Pics are coming