Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test >

Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test

Old 02-18-2011, 03:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Ken! I appreciate your Feedback!

I believe my feedback is as good as any on the internet! Glad to know your MeanV is still doing the job it was designed and built for!

Dan

Originally Posted by Ken/WV
Just saw all the talk on the meanv suppressors and I have one on my drenalin and couldn't be happier with it. I bought it in 07 and it still looks brand new and does a great job.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ken/WV
Just saw all the talk on the meanv suppressors and I have one on my drenalin and couldn't be happier with it. I bought it in 07 and it still looks brand new and does a great job.
I am curious, did you expect a simple piece of threaded alum with a locknut and a rubber plunger to break? Or stop suppressing?

But while we are at giving shout outs, I just want to thank toyota for my fender. Had it for 15 years, and it still works.

Gotta give a shoutout for my boy John Mraz. Great strings. Working exactly as they should. Better feedback than anyone on the internet for strings.

Want to thank Scotty for selling slicktricks for 18 dollars a pack. Working great, and best price on the net. Nobody beats his price on slicktricks
Old 02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I want to thank bigcountryextreme for keeping this thread near the top, for being sarcastic to people who leave positive feedback, and apparently for having issues. Keep up the good work, and rock on.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah! He was banned for just such behavior under his Old ID. Then comes back under a new ID and starts doing the same thing.

Although he said he just wanted to unload all his posts and his brother bet him? I'm sure it does get to be a burden carrying that many posts around

Mark & Jeff's persistent in trying to constantly discredit me is almost comical.

It doesn't change me, my product, nor the feedback I have from 1,000's of great customers all over the internet, and locally to whom I am Very Grateful.

Dan

Originally Posted by Hurricanespg
I want to thank bigcountryextreme for keeping this thread near the top, for being sarcastic to people who leave positive feedback, and apparently for having issues. Keep up the good work, and rock on.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Like I said......Bowtech's made some REALLY good changes, lately.

Kudos!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

...wishes that a mod (or someone that knows for sure) would come and set the record straight as to what the story is regarding BC's apparent name change. I think it'd give closure to those of us still checking this thread for the entertainment value of it.

What changes do you keep referring to? (Bowtech)
Old 02-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
...wishes that a mod (or someone that knows for sure) would come and set the record straight as to what the story is regarding BC's apparent name change. I think it'd give closure to those of us still checking this thread for the entertainment value of it.

What changes do you keep referring to? (Bowtech)
I think Christine or Chad Weaver, should come here and set the record staight.

I have no issues with either doing so. It would shut up the loud mouth know it alls. We know who those are.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Yeah! He was banned for just such behavior under his Old ID. Then comes back under a new ID and starts doing the same thing.

YOu mean like when you were banned a few months back? Busted.

Mark & Jeff's persistent in trying to constantly discredit me is almost comical.
Honestly, you do an awesome job of doing that all by yourself. Just got to wind you up and watch you go. I stated facts with my purchases with you. If I was anyone reading this, I sure wouldn't buy from you again. But others might feel like its ok for you to treat folks like this.

It doesn't change me, my product, nor the feedback I have from 1,000's of great customers all over the internet, and locally to whom I am Very Grateful.

Dan
Well, some say different. Nothing breaking the rules in posting our experiences is there? Why do you keep coming back flaming us all and breaking forum rules?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not to get into the pissing match but I like to think I have a little knowledge of this game and I can say without a doubt that Mean V sells feathers that have bases on par with Tru Flight and most will say they are the industry standard.Atleast this is "MY" experience with his feathers.(this is not to say BC didn't get a bad batch)

He even sold me feathers that were not listed on his web site after I made a call and told him what "I" wanted.He had Just enough and sent them to me and were sent out the same day at no extra charge.

I don't know Dan other than here and I see him standing up for what "he" believes.I have no issues with his customer service or products but I can see where personalities could clash on the net.

But hey,I have my new Element now and it is freaking awesome.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

But hey,I have my new Element now and it is freaking awesome.
LOL, right on TFOX.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.