Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test >

Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test

Old 02-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GMMAT
I'd be happy to personally buy you a string suppressor, if you'll just lose the man crush. You could save face and still get a freebie.
I've tried to avoid replying to you as it only allows you to show how grammatically and intellectually superior you are to me and frankly you scare me.

I'm gonna make an exception today. I was curious so I looked back through my paypal account to see what the total was.

FTR, since Feb of 08, I've given Dan 841.95 dollars of mine, all I have received in return was the products that I expected and outstanding customer service. The only "freebie" I've gotten was a MeanV pen with each order, which I expect nearly everyone gets.

If you want to buy me a quality STS from a company that stands behind it, I'll likely take it, but I have no use for it right now as the two rigs I have in my stable came with factory mounted STSs. Have a great weekend.

On topic, cool test.....cool looking bow, I hope I never perform the test on any bow.

Last edited by Ben / PA; 02-11-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
I've tried to avoid replying to you allows you to show how grammatically and intellectually superior you are to me.

I'm gonna make an exception today. I was curious so I looked back through my paypal account to see what the total was.

FTR, since Feb of 08, I've given Dan 841.95 dollars of mine, all I have received in return was the products that I expected and outstanding customer service. The only "freebie" I've gotten was a MeanV pen with each order, which I expect nearly everyone gets.

If you want to buy me a quality STS from a company that stands behind it, I'll likely take it, but I have no use for it right now as the two rigs I have in my stable came with factory mounted STSs. Have a great weekend.
In the past 5 years I gave him well over $250. And for that, I have been publically bashed, for stating my opinion that had nothing to do with him.

So folks, if this is how you want to be treated, go ahead and do business. But I know many other good shops to buy from that will treat thier customers with respect.

One set of 100 feathers, from some no-name company was not even ground properly. I had to make my own feather grinder and do it myself.

Last edited by bigcountryextreme; 02-11-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Dominant Buck

If you want to buy me a quality STS from a company that stands behind it, I'll likely take it
I said I would. I will.

But, there's 2 parts to a contract!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why the New ID Mark? LMAO! I respect all my Good customers and those that even buy one time, but it will not keep me from stating my opinion on a subject and cause me to be nothing more than a yes man on the forums.

When someone is wrong or a subject has 2 sides then I will gladly voice my side. If they get their feelings hurt then they need to pull up their big girl panties and admit they are wrong. Simple as that!

Some people hold a grudge forever when you prove them wrong!

You did finally figure out a string suppressor will not cause a bow to lose 15fps to 20fps didn't you?

Why the the new ID?

Dan

Originally Posted by bigcountryextreme
In the past 5 years I gave him well over $250. And for that, I have been publically bashed, for stating my opinion that had nothing to do with him.

So folks, if this is how you want to be treated, go ahead and do business. But I know many other good shops to buy from that will treat thier customers with respect.

One set of 100 feathers, from some no-name company was not even ground properly. I had to make my own feather grinder and do it myself.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

There is a word to describe you but I can't use it here

Your threads and posts against the MeanV Suppressors Always result in a spike in business! Keep up the good work

Dan

Originally Posted by GMMAT
I said I would. I will.

But, there's 2 parts to a contract!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Why the New ID Mark? LMAO! I respect all my Good customers and those that even buy one time, but it will not keep me from stating my opinion on a subject and cause me to be nothing more than a yes man on the forums.

When someone is wrong or a subject has 2 sides then I will gladly voice my side. If they get their feelings hurt then they need to pull up their big girl panties and admit they are wrong. Simple as that!

Some people hold a grudge forever when you prove them wrong!

You did finally figure out a string suppressor will not cause a bow to lose 15fps to 20fps didn't you?

Why the the new ID?

Dan
Wanted to rid myself of 23K posts. Feels good. And my brother dared me to delete the account. So, I did.

Now, the only time you ever proved me wrong was the suppressor speed. Now, what did I do Dan? I came on the forum and issued you a public appology after I redid my tests. Isn't that the proper thing to do?

Listen Dan, I am here to tell you, I am not the only ex customer that lost respect for you over your disrespectful posts. I am just saying. Its your business, sounds like your saying you can afford to lose a few for pride. Good for you.

I know the 5" shield feathers were complete junk you sent. One needs to learn how to ground feather bases. Again, I still have em left. I can show them.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Like I said BC I won't go on forums and be a Yes man! I will post about things I have knowledge of and if someone thinks they are never wrong then they need to get the blinders off.

For what it's worth you apologized to 3 or 4 others in that thread for being so redundant about something that you were entirely wrong about but you never did apologize directly to me. It didn't matter though. You are the one that has held a grudge, not me. My feedback every where I have sold anything speaks for itself.

I have thousands of customers who appreciate top notch service, quick delivery, and feedback that comes from over 40 years in Archery. I like it that way. I may have made a customer mad here and there but if that's the result of having an opinion then I'll have to live with it.

I don't have much tolerance for ignorance or from someone who thinks they are a know it all but are still in the elementary stages of archery/bowhunting.

Not talking about you there! I always read your posts and pay attention as I know you have a lot of knowledge, but regardless of the knowledge or experience it does Not mean one is always right.

You generally always jump on my posts and find something to bash me about, and if it makes you feel better then have at it my friend. I think we all know why you changed your ID and it had nothing to do about your brother.

As far as the part about the feathers I have had many, many people state that those are the best feathers they have ever used. I also handle True Flight, and Gateway but those are my biggest sellers.

If you were not satisfied a simple email would have resulted in a reply from me to return them for Full Credit but I'm sure that would have been to easy for you.

You have been wrong and so have I

Dan

Originally Posted by bigcountryextreme
Wanted to rid myself of 23K posts. Feels good. And my brother dared me to delete the account. So, I did.

Now, the only time you ever proved me wrong was the suppressor speed. Now, what did I do Dan? I came on the forum and issued you a public appology after I redid my tests. Isn't that the proper thing to do?

Listen Dan, I am here to tell you, I am not the only ex customer that lost respect for you over your disrespectful posts. I am just saying. Its your business, sounds like your saying you can afford to lose a few for pride. Good for you.

I know the 5" shield feathers were complete junk you sent. One needs to learn how to ground feather bases. Again, I still have em left. I can show them.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Like I said BC I won't go on forums and be a Yes man! I will post about things I have knowledge of and if someone thinks they are never wrong then they need to get the blinders off.
Interesting, you always think your right. I know i am not.

For what it's worth you apologized to 3 or 4 others in that thread for being so redundant about something that you were entirely wrong about but you never did apologize directly to me. It didn't matter though. You are the one that has held a grudge, not me. My feedback every where I have sold anything speaks for itself.
See, your set, you can spare a few customers. Good place to be in life. Your a lucky man.

You generally always jump on my posts and find something to bash me about, and if it makes you feel better then have at it my friend. I think we all know why you changed your ID and it had nothing to do about your brother.
PM Chad(LBR) ask him if I didn't request for them to delete my account. Chad asked why, and suggested I do not, as we are friends, and I explained why. Chad's as honest as it gets. Ask him.

As far as the part about the feathers I have had many, many people state that those are the best feathers they have ever used. I also handle True Flight, and Gateway but those are my biggest sellers.
Cool, I will post a picture of the bases of those and compare them to a gateway, and let the forum be the judge. If you consider these quality, you don't know or understand feathers. Thats just the fact. I grind my own turkey feathers now, and know what they should look like. But we will just put the facts out there, and let the forum be the judge.

If you were not satisfied a simple email would have resulted in a reply from me to return them for Full Credit but I'm sure that would have been to easy for you.

You have been wrong and so have I

Dan
This is true. I admit. But at that time, I was shooting/testing/building like 5 bows and bunch of different arrows. I didn't get to those feathers until 3months.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Impressive how tough the risor is but there is smoother, quieter, and faster shooting bows out there. The majority of bows, mine included, are babied anyway and not put through a torture test. But Hoyt does build a nice bow and they sell a lot of them, so good for them.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just saw all the talk on the meanv suppressors and I have one on my drenalin and couldn't be happier with it. I bought it in 07 and it still looks brand new and does a great job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.