Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Please tip a cold one and say a prayer for AK NIMROD >

Please tip a cold one and say a prayer for AK NIMROD

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Please tip a cold one and say a prayer for AK NIMROD

Old 01-26-2011, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

They say the Good die young and it really seems that way at times. I Lost my uncle to cancer when he was only 53 yo. A true Man of God that spent everyday of his life doing God's work.

I heard my Uncle preach a sermon on not understanding things that happen here on earth and it has been a comfort to me many times.

I am not sure drinking a cold one and sending a sincere prayer go hand in hand (my beliefs) but I will definitely remember Pat and family in my prayers!

Dan

Originally Posted by Schultzy
So sad! One sure wonders why the guy upstairs takes the good folks away while their still young. Many prayers go out to your family. I too will have a beer on you Pat!!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

God Bless and I hope he makes a recovery.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Prayers sent for all involved! I hope you can find peace in this time.
-Jake
Old 01-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

So sad to hear this. Prayers sent.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

Sometimes the many things our voices cant find the the words to say, our hearts can feel and understand, I wish there words to express the sympathy I feel for all of you. I am sorry to hear this. I do believe that OUR Dear Lord has a plan for all of us. I will be praying that you all may find peace and comfort in this time of need.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Dominant Buck

I am not sure drinking a cold one and sending a sincere prayer go hand in hand
MeanV

Agreed my friend...I just read this week in John 11. "I am the resserection and the LIFE ,he that liveth and beleiveth in Me shall never die."
I too will say a sincere prayer.. Psalms 103 speaks..that He remembers are frame that it is but dust..and He pities us. May God bring comfort to him and all of his loved ones.
C7
Old 01-29-2011, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I am not sure drinking a cold one and sending a sincere prayer go hand in hand (my beliefs) but I will definitely remember Pat and family in my prayers!
This probably isn't the place to get into this kind of discussion but thought I would say one thing and leave it along. Jesus drank wine at his last supper so I am not sure tipping a cold one is bad either.

Mathew 15:11

What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'
Old 01-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Typical Buck

Prayers sent AK. May the best be with you and your family in this testing time.

BigBuck95
Old 01-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

My heart an prayers go out for him an his family an friends. My father has been fighting cancer for about 7 years now, with no cure in sight. Cancer is a very un predictable part of life for so many people. We are lucky to have a place such as http://www.uamshealth.com/ to turn to for help.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Spike

Its so sad to hear things like this .I have lost my whole family to that dirty c -word on my moms side including her. prayers sent ur way in this time of need GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.