HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   2nd doe kill on video (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/338198-2nd-doe-kill-video.html)

Headstrong 01-12-2011 10:18 AM

2nd doe kill on video
 
here it is. 2nd doe kill on video. :rock: http://www.youtube.com/user/h34ds7r0ng?feature=mhum

MeanV2 01-12-2011 04:45 PM

Poor Shot selection! Wasted deer! It's a shame crap like this is posted and considered a success.

You really need to learn patience and how to shoot within your limitations :(

Dan

Headstrong 01-12-2011 06:16 PM

slight quarting away shot. hit the liver and a little lung. good blood trail. found deer close to were i shot it. might have been a mistake to let it sit overnight? was able to save 3/4 of the meat. ya i think it was a success. oh wait you must be that guy who hits everything in the heart and find you deer in 10 min. take your bs comments somewhere else DAN

MeanV2 01-12-2011 08:21 PM

I have eyes and I can see! I once saw a video where Noel Feather shot a deer right through the neck got lucky and hit the juglar. He stated on video it was a Heart shot. Yeah Right! Like everyone is blind.

If you are proud of that then I feel sorry for Ya! Truth is what is. Crappy shot! Crappy idea posting the video, Crappy calling it a successful hunt.

I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. If you can't take Honest critism then I'd be more careful what videos I posted. :(

You think I've Bowhunted 40 years and never screwed up? Think Again! but I'm not stupid enough to post a video of my screw ups for the world to see, including nonhunters. Yes they Love ammunition like this.

A little Good judgement would be in order. You can be Mad at me if you want but I hope you at least learn something from this. I watched the video and the deer afterward. I think I'm smart enough to figure out where the deer was hit and not hit.

Dan



Originally Posted by Headstrong (Post 3756905)
slight quarting away shot. hit the liver and a little lung. good blood trail. found deer close to were i shot it. might have been a mistake to let it sit overnight? was able to save 3/4 of the meat. ya i think it was a success. oh wait you must be that guy who hits everything in the heart and find you deer in 10 min. take your bs comments somewhere else DAN


halfbakedi420 01-12-2011 08:57 PM

gonna agree, poor post
should probably set your limits on about 20 yards, and not be so hard up to take a shot thats way outta your league.
good thing it wasnt that 10 point.
i know guys been shooting fer 20 years, they still wont take a 50 yard shot!

Headstrong 01-13-2011 07:08 AM

lol i heard of other guys from a different site comment about people here. its funny you guys are aholes. i post the video and tell you want happens and then you call me a liar. and again lol at the 20 yard comment. you guys are a joke. with people like you on this site no wonder all the threads got erased. i guess you 40 and 20 years of hunting didnt teach you fellas enough about hunting or manners. good day sirs. hope your not to mad to comment about it again. because i wont be around to read it.

halfbakedi420 01-13-2011 08:01 AM


Originally Posted by Headstrong (Post 3757119)
lol i heard of other guys from a different site comment about people here. its funny you guys are aholes. i post the video and tell you want happens and then you call me a liar. and again lol at the 20 yard comment. you guys are a joke. with people like you on this site no wonder all the threads got erased. i guess you 40 and 20 years of hunting didnt teach you fellas enough about hunting or manners. good day sirs. hope your not to mad to comment about it again. because i wont be around to read it.

good, i hope ya take your video with ya...it was very apparent that it wasnt even close to a quartering away shot..so yes, liar is a good word...your words not mine btw....
it is very apparent you have no "good" skills at 50 yards, so whats wrong with goin back to 20 yards?
it wouldnt surprise me 1 bit if ya never found that deer, and you are just saying you did. after all, if i had a cam, and shot and recovered a deer, i'd have it on the same video as well.
i will say, thats a nice camera ya got there.

MeanV2 01-13-2011 09:47 AM

I got a Cow that can jump over a Barn!

If you don't believe me I'll post a pic of the Barn. LOL!! ;)

All joking aside headstrong (wonder where you got that name?) It was obvious that you made a terrible shot. It is also very obvious that the doe was not quartering away and even if she was the shot was too low.

I hope the wind was blowing but then if it was you should have known to not take the shot.

Gut shot deer won't go very far if they are not pushed which I am sure is what happened not somehow through a miracle you got the liver and some lung.

It is very easy to see the arrow entry and exit in the video. It was NOT a quartering shot. You can get Mad and take your toys and go somewhere else or you can realize we are only trying to teach you something, swallow your pride, and learn a lesson.

We ALL Screw up! Don't be proud of it!!

Dan

stikbow26 01-13-2011 12:02 PM

I hate to see bickering on the sites also but I have to agree with Dan on this one... If you got liver and lung I want one of those broadheads...

halfbakedi420 01-15-2011 09:20 AM


Originally Posted by stikbow26 (Post 3757289)
I hate to see bickering on the sites also but I have to agree with Dan on this one... If you got liver and lung I want one of those broadheads...

X2...boomerang broad head?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.