Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
bowtech Destroyer 350 problem? >

bowtech Destroyer 350 problem?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech Destroyer 350 problem?

Old 12-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe some people just need to watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJoxJJjcQFU&feature=sub
Old 12-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Hurricanespg
The word Jackass comes to mind.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

I have been shooting mine since August and I absolutely love it!!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RockSteady
The word Jackass comes to mind.
You referring to the show Jackass?
Old 12-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Hurricanespg
You referring to the show Jackass?
Yes, To intensionally injure yourself for a 5min video that only proves that they are Jackasses.

BT already made a video of a Destroyer derailing to show how it is virtually impossible to do. They made it around the same time they produced the Flexguard cutting video. After they made it they decided not to release the high speed footage, that in itself raised questions in my mind.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

I read that thread on AT. I've been at this a long time and for the life of me I can not figure out how someone can cause their string to derail on the draw. I gotta call BS. I don't care who makes the bow it is next to impossible to cause the strings to come out of their grooves unless there was previous damage to the cam(s) or the shooter was drawing their bow sideways.

I think I'm gonna save that and play it in a loop at the shop. Love it and oooooh so true.

Yes, To intensionally injure yourself for a 5min video that only proves that they are Jackasses
My guess is they're probably tired of dealing with jackasses that "blew up their bow" at their shop and have it playing non stop also.

Last edited by bigbulls; 12-29-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Spike

Kerry

Thanks for heads up on which 2 shops to stay away from, IMO Customers Service includes respecting the customer.

Michael
Old 12-30-2010, 04:41 AM
bigcountry

This thread cracks me up. I do appreciate the laugh. Same two jokers, always but always never miss a chance to say "its not the bow", or "I never had a problem with mine". And whats so funny, niether know, neither has seen the bow. These two hacks, go thru every freakin forum on the internet and do damage control.

And whats so disappointing is one a bowtech staff shooter, and another works for a company who sells bowtech, and if they don't know a bowstring can derail due to the fault of a cam or limb, then they don't know compound bows. I mean this is the sad state of both of these shooters. Yet, they consider themselve experts. Freakin make me laugh outloud.

I agree most of the time, you can torque a string off. Especially in a hunting situation with clothes, gloves, fatigue etc. But a cam design can make it much easier or harder. Cam lean can make the situation much worse.

Old 12-30-2010, 05:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ha ha. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you couldn't resist posting BC. Too easy. Thanks for not disappointing. See ya.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Have you shot a Destroyer? Have you derailed one? Ever derail any bow? Ever seen one derail?

A lot of questions I know but you can answer them one at a time. I've dealt with over a 100 Destroyers. I think that at least entitles me to my opinion

Dan

Originally Posted by bigcountry
This thread cracks me up. I do appreciate the laugh. Same two jokers, always but always never miss a chance to say "its not the bow", or "I never had a problem with mine". And whats so funny, niether know, neither has seen the bow. These two hacks, go thru every freakin forum on the internet and do damage control.

And whats so disappointing is one a bowtech staff shooter, and another works for a company who sells bowtech, and if they don't know a bowstring can derail due to the fault of a cam or limb, then they don't know compound bows. I mean this is the sad state of both of these shooters. Yet, they consider themselve experts. Freakin make me laugh outloud.

I agree most of the time, you can torque a string off. Especially in a hunting situation with clothes, gloves, fatigue etc. But a cam design can make it much easier or harder. Cam lean can make the situation much worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.