Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Massive rubs found!!! >

Massive rubs found!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Massive rubs found!!!

Old 12-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Maybe a bear looks like some of the trees the bears have raked in southern new york by our camp although these are pretty low to ground just a thought
Old 12-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Spike

this is only one of three int that area. i did a 50yrd circle and there are alot of trees that look like this but they are from the past years. it looks like he has been doing this for a couple of years now. i am hunting there on sat and putting a cam in if i dont see him. hopefully i get a shot at him tho.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is one that i snapped that was about 50 yards from my stand..There was a scrap line but this was by far the biggest tree that he hit, looked to be like a nice but...Havent seen him yet but the season aint over yet.
Attached Thumbnails Massive rubs found!!!-img_20101110_110559.jpg  
Old 12-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

I found this one last week. It's freakishly large & shredded for Alabama. Biggest one I've ever seen & the damage to it, is jaw dropping. You can see a big pile of shavings at the bottom of the tree.