Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Advice

Old 12-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

i would buy used 1 or 2 years old. archery talk has a lot of bows that are for sale right now. post what you are looking for and let the offers come to you. you might be surprised what you can get for a used bow.

i just bought a 2010 strothers vanquish with qad hd rest for 495 tyd. i think that is a smoking hot deal on a bow that i was really wanting to get.

just my opinion
Old 12-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

i would buy used 1 or 2 years old. archery talk has a lot of bows that are for sale right now
I did this after shopping around and got a great deal on a Bowtech a few years ago. if you want to buy new from a local shop I would look into diamond.....that was my first bow and I loved it
Old 12-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Spike

Your looking for a great crossbow right? A high speed one.I'm sure the one with a safe use and handy to bring anywhere.I suggest you to look over to bownation.com.They have good crossbow for hunting and offers a very good services also.You can click them anytime and check for the best item that just right for this Christmas.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Spike

i was going to go with the package deal from gander but the guy told me to shoot a couple other ones that were a bit quicker and quieter. man im glad he did. i just used the accessories off my old bow and for same price as a slower louder bow i was able to get a diamond rock. so if u have stuff from old bow pay now and get a better quality bow and add accessories as the money come available because i ended up not using any of the package deal accessories. hope this helps
Old 12-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

thanks guys, i think im gonna go to some local shops and test some more out.