Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Best Binoculars for Bowhunting >

Best Binoculars for Bowhunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best Binoculars for Bowhunting

Old 11-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by oogachaka
...unless you want to track moving game or multiple game at various distances.
Right?
no...they are in focus all the time
Old 11-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/minox.pl?page=62026

Scroll down to the Open Box Special. For the price you're not going to find a better pair of binocs. I got a pair and am very pleased with them. They are comparable to my fiance's Nikon Monarch's but a lot cheaper. They are a little heavy, and the color is not my favorite but for the price I will take it!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

A little out of my wife's price range, but I'm sure that's a good deal. I like your pink bow though!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

The bottom line with optics....get the best you can afford and need, based on what type of hunting you do. I have seen and used alot...most easterners don't need a $1500 pair of Swarovski's...though they are the bomb. If you are out west and glassing is what you do, absolutely. I have two pairs that I use, an 8x25 Nikon Travelite V, and an 8x42 Nikon Monarch. The travelites are compacts, but very clear - really nice. Super lightweight and small, I actually use mine alot. You just suffer in low light as with any compact. But for around $100, they are a great buy. The Monarchs are top notch, especially for the $. They are in the $300-$350 range now I think...well worth the money.

Not sure about your price range...but one thing I can guarantee....you WON'T get a decent set if you are only looking to spend $50-75. Anyone that says so, has never looked through a nice optic. Good luck.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
jw3
Spike

Check out vortex ,bass pro has them. they are compared to sarvorski...and they are top of the line you and top price.....vortex are afordable and can see for a county mileor two or three. best for the price and binocular will help your hunting. everthing will change when hunting u will serprive them instead of them sneaking up on you.vortex is the way to go i have the diamondback 8x42 and they get better the stronger and steader you get.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I googled the bushnell permafocus binos after a recommendation on this thread and the price is great: $50 - $60 range. I'm not looking for anything hardcore. Just a pair of binos to use while on stand or in a blind. I'm sure the upper shelf binos are a wonder to the eye, but that isn't a practical purchase for me.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by chazspot
I googled the bushnell permafocus binos after a recommendation on this thread and the price is great: $50 - $60 range. I'm not looking for anything hardcore. Just a pair of binos to use while on stand or in a blind. I'm sure the upper shelf binos are a wonder to the eye, but that isn't a practical purchase for me.
you cant go wrong with them....as soon as mine break or i loose them I will buy another. Bushnells customer service on them is great also. I had a eyecup rubber tear and they sent me one to replace the tore one and one extra no questions asked. I didnt have proof of purchase or anything.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Spike

Check out the compact Vortex Hurricane. They are lightweight, bright, clear and not real expensive. $150+-
I wear glasses and they have plenty of eye relief so I don't have to take off my glasses to view.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

I wouldnt recommend auto focus binos. Alot of times you get twig /leave or something infront of you it was screw up the focus. I use to have some. I didnt like them. Good Luck
Old 12-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought some nikon action 10x22x50 binoculars before deer season and I love them. You can zoom in close on a deer or stay farther out and it has excellent lowlight quality. I can see things before the sun even comes up. And they are pretty cheap compared to most.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.