Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
bingo bingo I finally got one >

bingo bingo I finally got one

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bingo bingo I finally got one

Old 11-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Yeap, been a long happy sad, mad road, from having a the deer I shot in ky stolen, to my pants falling down, not one but two stands stolen, then the good year but no deer last year. I would not change it for anything. Funny thing is on the drag out my dam pants fell down again

Now I just need a bow kill
LOL No one has a better attitude about it than you that's for sure. How's it taste? Good I bet.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats! one of my good friend just shot his first deer, a nice doe about the size of yours, i was excited just to see him get so excited!
Old 11-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not sure, the butcher has not called me and I will not have the cash till wensday, I think about it every day getting hungry
Originally Posted by nodog
LOL No one has a better attitude about it than you that's for sure. How's it taste? Good I bet.