Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pa bear

Old 11-22-2010, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Windwalker7
This is the bear in question. His mother was killed by a car and he hid/lived under an old guy's porch. The guy,Leroy, fed him by hand for 17 years.

He was knonw locally by everyone as Bozo.

Bozo like soda and Twinkys.

Oh, guess what one of the mighty hunters had on him when he was shot with one of the 7 arrows.........Twinkys and soda.

Apparently some of the bear's blood mysteriously got spilled on the can of soda.

Here is Bozo and Leroy
Give it up already....For christ sake the guy killed the damn bear of a life time the game commission already checked into it and its all good and you want to come on here and run your big mouth. sheer jealousy!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just giving a little background on this bear and a few photos before he was killed.

Do you got a problem with me giving the background on him?
Attached Thumbnails Pa bear-bilde.jpg  

Last edited by Windwalker7; 11-22-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

No problem at all but, it was fair chase! The guy was hunting saw the bear and shot it! Where did he go wrong? The bear was NEVER tame it was always a wild bear just fed alot by the public in which the game commission stepped in numerous times and told them to stop doing so! If I saw the bear I would of shot it too! Yep even given the history of the bear cause in my eyes the public were the ones in the wrong not the hunter!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

How is killing an animal that regularly lets people hug and pet it fair chase?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Fork Horn

Just a matter of time until that bear hurt/killed someone since it had little fear of humans. Just run out of food or make a mistake feeding him and it could be big trouble in a hurry.

Better him be a trophy now than put down for an attack later.

Mitch
Old 11-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Spike

I still don't buy the photos... Who's to say thats the same bear?
Old 11-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
How is killing an animal that regularly lets people hug and pet it fair chase?
Doug you are as bad as the public who were feeding the damn thing its whole life!! Doing more harm than good! This was a WILD let me say that again WILD ANIMAL NOT TAME, that making it fair chase. The guy was on state game lands in the woods hunting black bear and I do believe that is what he saw a bear of a lifetime! It was not in a fence, did not have a guy riding it, did not have a name tage on it, no one was taking it on a walk by mistake in bear season, something tells me the damn bear was in his home(the wilderness). You people kill me . Ill say it again and again and again.....Hell of a job to the hunter!!! Shame on the public for doing what the game commission told them not to do over and over and over again now you guys want to bitch and moan about it!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

www.poconorecord.com

It has been the top story for the past week.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

I don't consider 50 yards from a dumpster filled with doughnuts fair chase.
Dumpster, restaurant, garbage can, or bird feeder are all legit occurding to the PGC.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

STORY

UPDATED_STORY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.