HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   the nerve of some people (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/333999-nerve-some-people.html)

nwtrykon87 11-12-2010 10:00 AM

the nerve of some people

i am completely astonished by the way some hunters ask for permission. yesterday i was walking my dogs through our property..and i have to cross our neighbors 20 yard section of property to continue onto ours.. (our lines are really weird). any ways i was walking towards the line when he comes bolting out and stops me.. he tells me i cant come onto his property..i just calming say im walking my dogs and just need to cross this little section to continue on our walk.. he gets agitated and starts saying i cant walk cross the property line.. so i said fine and just decided id take the dogs home and walk them on the road, as i go to leave he says asks me to hold up.. i thought he was going to apologize for being a a$$, but no.. he says hey if you wanna walk on my property u gotta let me hunt yours. naturally i said no. and walk back to the house.. 2 HOURS later he shows up at my door to talk to my dad saying that i was on his property and he was gonna try to get me in trouble for tresspassing, but it could all be resolved if my dad gave him persmission to hunt..naturally he was told again to **** off.

im just blown away at people these days
blah ..rant done

Sliverflicker 11-12-2010 11:10 AM

Your Dad did just what I would have done.

blakefrautschi 11-12-2010 01:47 PM

don't you wish that everybody was nice/reasonable? i have some dumb neighbors on our land too..

wvnimrod 11-12-2010 02:01 PM

I've had the same same deal.got a neighbor that owns over 50 acres,and told me that he didn't want me hunting on his land and I never asked too,then weeks latter found him on my 6 acres in a climber! Needless to say the confrontation wasn't a pleasent one!
Some people have my nerves than BRAINS!!!!!

Vulture6 11-14-2010 02:00 PM

Really makes you wonder - I've caught a guy trespassing on my property and as I was asking him to leave, he asked for permission to hunt there... WHILE TRESPASSING!!!

bigcountry 11-14-2010 02:36 PM

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but sounds like both are in the wrong. It also doesn't sound like your property but your dad's. Did you ask for permission to cross his property? If you did and got it, then I understand why the crying the blues. If you didn't, then I say, don't trespass on his and don't let him on yours. Real simple. Or your dads that is.

huntingkidPA 11-14-2010 05:20 PM

really makes you think about people, what an ass. he sounds like a crazy, like one of those guys who would shoot you if you got into a heated debate about this confrontation.. im not joking, some hillbilly was about to shoot my dad because my dad yelled at him for shooting a deer that was directly between the both of them and he could have been killed, some hunters shouldnt be in thw woods thats for sure.