Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke) >

I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

Old 07-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

This bow came brand new straight from matthews. I was a little skeptical at first, because everbody was tellin me there was no way I could get a new MQ1 from Matthews factory. WRONG!! I called matthews and talked to Mr John Dudley, and he verified he did still make MQ1' s for this particular pro shop. this pro shop has some good prices on his matthews bows. the cheapest I' ve seen yet. $559.00 for a legacy. not a bad price IMO.
NO SMOKE BLOWIN ON THIS DEAL!
Old 07-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

Harken oh Mathews nation, raise thy voices as one and rejoice, for out of the smoke and ashes of an intense long battle comes to us this day, one known as Bogobble! With his weapon shall he smite the beasts of the field with great swiftness. In frightful quietness shall he strike and his arrows of fire shall fly with great precision. Neither fish, nor fowl, nor the split hooved one shall be safe from his bow and the power of his choice. This day shall his name be added unto the Book of Mathews!

And lo, I lifted up mine eyes unto the hills and beheld in the distance one with a fearful weapon of life and death in his hands. Behold it had limbs and string, joined at the middle, and it did spit out arrows of fire! The beasts of the field trembled in its presence and archers everywhere bowed in reverence as the man with this weapon named Mathews strode past! Yea, I looked again and there was a nation of Mathews Men!
Old 07-16-2003, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

...Oops, I almost forgot....Congratulations Bo, I hope you thoroughly enjoy your new bow!
Old 07-16-2003, 08:27 PM

I also shoot a MQ1....and I love it. It isn' t exactly new though[X(].....o well it does just fine for me. Good luck with the new bow.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Somebody somewhere is blowin smokehttp://www.mathewsinc.com/mathewsinc/home/Products/catalog.asp?btnSubmit=ByCatalogCategory&cboCatalog CategoryID=90

Old 07-16-2003, 08:37 PM

Its not that they make them just for that shop....Shop here got one 2 months ago for a charity shoot....Anyone can still get them while they last
Old 07-16-2003, 08:39 PM

Congrats bud. Great bow!
Old 07-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats Bogobble...enjoy your MQ1, you' re
gonna love it[:-].
Old 07-17-2003, 06:33 AM
Typical Buck

Bowfanatic- How hard exactly is your head? seems to me your the only one doin any smoke blowin around here. all you have to do is call 318-927-2929( micheals sports in homer La) ask for Mr Joe Ellis. if that don' t satisfy you just call matthews and ask for Mr John Dudley, the man that makes the bows for Mr Joe Ellis.
you not gonna chicken out are ya? or do you prefer to just keep " blowin smoke" ?
Old 07-17-2003, 10:55 AM

Congrats Terry!!! I' m glad you finally caught up with one. Keep us posted on how she' s shooting.

Quick Reply: I just got my NEW MQ1 yesterday(no smoke)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.