Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Most comfortable Treestand. >

Most comfortable Treestand.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Most comfortable Treestand.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Spike

millineum is very comfortable whether you're sitting or standing and the seats folds up out of your way when you do want to stand
Old 11-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

I love my summit titan.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

I really like my gorilla lock on. It's got a big platform, big seat, light weight and rock solid.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE:

For Loc-ons, I'd say the Millenium is the most comfortable. I've even added the footrest and the seat cushion to mine.

For climbers, I still use a Summit Goliath for comfort.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Spike

i love my summit viper ss. that seat is incredible. it allows you to change the seat position and keeps it cozy without legs going numb. and you're just hanging in mid air no metal seat to make your butt go numb haha
Old 11-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

I would have to say a summit.I love mine .
Old 11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

I love my Summit Titan aswell. Being smaller, only 5'11'' 180# [all muscle lol j/k.]
it has plenty of room. All I've ever had were bare bone climbers and loc-ons, no padding nothing. Then I got a 120 dollar climber from Wal-mart with the web seat and padding and thought it was the greatest thing on earth. Then I got the summit and WOW!
So my expierence is limited..... but love the Titan.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Better ones exist

But it depends on what size pants belt you wear, your fitness, your height. And not every tree stand design fits every tree climbing hunter.

I have a great stand, for me, and I still tweaked it for noise and comfort. And those new cushions for the backside, from a fabric store, sure made it look like a "$400 investment".

And for the better tree stands, for me, I bookmark the web site on the computer, and keep it just in case. And thanks for that.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Spike

I love my sumit viper and can sit all day in it no problem I also have a millennium lockon that is very confortable. hope this helps
Old 11-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the Summit Bushmaster. I have the original since I was 14 and have never had any problems. (I am 22 now) I have replaced cables. The hanging seat provides plenty of comfort and the platform is plenty big enough for my size 13 boots. I think of the 5 guys on my lease 4 of us use them. I feel like it is a good stand, finding the middle ground between comfort and weight.

Yes I do have to stand every now and again during the course of a 12 hour sit, but I spend more time standing than sitting anyway. I try to spend 40 min. of every hour standing. Yes it makes for tiring days but it pays off when a deer shows up and your already standing.