Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
2nd Illionis Buck 2010 = 10th Deer Down >

2nd Illionis Buck 2010 = 10th Deer Down

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2nd Illionis Buck 2010 = 10th Deer Down

Old 11-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

i feel the same

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
I seriously feel sorry for any deer that walks within bow range of you. Great looking buck!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Flatland Hunter
Congrats! I have one 9 point and one big doe down this year... both just west and south of Paxton. I will out this next week around Penfield. Congrats again! Are you still at Blue Ridge?
No, I am no longer working at the Bow Shop , they are under new ownership as of June 2010.

CONGRATS ON YOUR 9 POINT AND BIG DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am working on a farm deal now that will provide me with free hunting private land... there are some great whitetail genetics around that preserve!

Best of luck to you next week there
Old 11-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

COOL-GREAT BUCK CONGRATS TO YOU Lady Forge!!! I know you are on another team but WAY TO GO!!!! You just show them boys up
Old 11-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a great season....great shot!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

another one hot damn!!! your laying the smack on them this year. congrats and nice job
Old 11-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

Hello,
First off nice going on your kills looks like you have had a great season,I dont want to sound rude or anything but are you going to eat these or are you just looking to see how many "kills" you can get? I am not trying to start anything with you just trying to help you understand that the number of kills is not what its about,I am sorry if I am wrong you are much older then me and may have more hunting years under your belt.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
Hello,
First off nice going on your kills looks like you have had a great season,I dont want to sound rude or anything but are you going to eat these or are you just looking to see how many "kills" you can get? I am not trying to start anything with you just trying to help you understand that the number of kills is not what its about,I am sorry if I am wrong you are much older then me and may have more hunting years under your belt.
No offense taken...
I hunt on a herd reduction hunt property owned by the University of Illinois the majority of the time where #'s are the goal... we have a target goal # of deer that need to be removed from the property to maintain the herd quality and the # of deer that they feel the land can sustain.This # is decided upon by the land owner the University of Illinois.

None of my deer go to waste... We have a freezer of venison and room for more. I have a list of people that want deer and most of them are folks that are feeling the effects of the economy, one whom cant hunt much anymore due to his advanced age and and when he does he isnt to successful anymore etc......

Oh Yeah ... Thanks for reminding me how old I am... Old Women Love it When You Do That
Note the sarcassam
Old 11-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

Hello,
Glad you didnt take it the wrong way I see what you are doing now,I didnt mean you was old just older then me.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im jealous!! Where have you all been hunting this year. I want to shoot 10 deer next year.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

I love the "MUCH older than me" comment! Brave man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.