Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
ohio Rut is startin now >

ohio Rut is startin now

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ohio Rut is startin now

Old 11-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Spike

Default ohio Rut is startin now

boys in ohio start getting ready yesterday i drove from allen county to champaing county an seen 6 big bucks in the fields chasing does all across corn fields by the hwy so its here an started up good luck just a heads up to ohio boys an girls
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Spike

i agree. ive seen it since friday. had 4 bucks fighting and a doe squatting all in a cut corn field. had a monster at 45 yards today but i only have a 40 yard pin lol. came across an open field and i did everything to get him to come in range but to no avail. it was at least 10 points but i more worried about getting him in range then counting, figured i could count after i shot him haha
Old 11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yup its starting in knox county as well. I was home from school this past weekend and saw some good ones, just nothing that was what i was looking for. The middle-to-end of this week will be prime I think!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

I agree, the chasing has definitely started. I ended up taking a 119" eight point Sunday night 10-31, in Guernsey Co., that was chasing a doe very hard. I got a glimpse of him Saturday morning chasing a doe. Good luck guys.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Spike

I know I was hunting south of nashville in holmes county about two weeks ago. Shot a doe, missed a little 6, and saw several good bucks chasin does hard. Too bad I'm not in Ohio.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Typical Buck

I've been seeing chasing for a couple of weeks.It is really picking up now.The weekend should be great action for the bowhunters.I'll be at work,but my tag is now filled.Look at what fell for a bleat call and a fresh doe trail.Shot nov 2nd at 3:30 pm.
Attached Thumbnails ohio Rut is startin now-pa190411.jpg  
Old 11-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Spike

nice buck man