Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
RAM CAT Broadheads >

RAM CAT Broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

RAM CAT Broadheads

Old 10-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

RANGER, isnt this forum intended to help out other hunters? Obviously your NOT participating in doing that!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Spike

I have some p ics of a coyote and a buck that the owner of the local bow shop shot. he got a complete passthru with the ramcats threw the the front shoulder with no damage to the broadhead.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

Ok update on the ramcats. This weekend a guy came up to the local bow shop and he showed us these pics of this doe he shot with the ramcats. Not exactly sure how he did this but he shot the deer in the eye then came out the other side of its head hitting the shoulder blade and exiting right behind the front shoulder on the other side of the deer!!! He said somehow after that she ran bout 40 yards.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BIGBUCK17
Ok update on the ramcats. This weekend a guy came up to the local bow shop and he showed us these pics of this doe he shot with the ramcats. Not exactly sure how he did this but he shot the deer in the eye then came out the other side of its head hitting the shoulder blade and exiting right behind the front shoulder on the other side of the deer!!! He said somehow after that she ran bout 40 yards.
sounds like she may have had her head down to the side, and when he shot for the boiler-room he shot a bit too far forward and hit here head that was at her side, went thru her head, and then into and thru the shoulder.
thats my only guess, but it kinda makes sense to me...

PS: Don't listen to Ranger... i wouldn't take advice from anybody who thought that this site was started in july of 2010