Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
what would you do concerning megabucks >

what would you do concerning megabucks

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what would you do concerning megabucks

Old 10-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

Well eureka I doubt that deer will ever come under his stand since he was probably not close to where he hunted when he saw this deer, but I can say this, a deer that big you better believe I'm gonna let him know what the ranch hand on the front of my Z feels like. A deer infront of my truck = backstraps on the grill
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BIGBUCK17
Well eureka I doubt that deer will ever come under his stand since he was probably not close to where he hunted when he saw this deer, but I can say this, a deer that big you better believe I'm gonna let him know what the ranch hand on the front of my Z feels like. A deer infront of my truck = backstraps on the grill
Ranch hand, kills and tenderizes all in one.
That is a nice grill guard.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by eureka77
Ranch hand, kills and tenderizes all in one.
That is a nice grill guard.
Haha I know! And it's not just a grill guard mines the whole front end replacement bumper grill guard! It's one mean piece of steel!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

road kill all the way and i wouldve mounted the rack telling everyone how i waited all season to get him and that i shot him on the last day of the season. lol