Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
where should i go next >

where should i go next

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

where should i go next

Old 10-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Spike

exotics will always be there... that buck of a lifetime may not lol. MS for sure
Old 10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default update

well talked to my buddy today in mississippi and he talked to his dad and brother both good friends of mine and they said you are more then welcome to come hunt with us so the first of january i will be headed down south to go chase some whitetails for the rut hopefully i will be able to stick something now i think i gotta buy a few more things to get ready for the big trip this will be the first time i have went more then 70 miles to hunt pretty excited.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Spike

good luck and enjoy the time spent.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Fork Horn

thanks it should be a good time. except one thing, there was someone murdered a while back in the cabin that i will be staying in and they have had some weird stuff happen in the past there. so i'm not real sure about that.

Last edited by pearsontx4; 10-27-2010 at 12:12 AM.