Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
"TRUE SHOT" Dual Laser Alignment System >

"TRUE SHOT" Dual Laser Alignment System

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"TRUE SHOT" Dual Laser Alignment System

Old 10-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default "TRUE SHOT" Dual Laser Alignment System

Hello room,, Long time bowhunter and first time to the sight. I have a new product to the archery world and wanted some new input. Thanks for any that you have. Here is a link to youtube dimenstrating my new product, on the description I also have an ebay link you can check out. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWq30cj0Hw
Old 10-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Since you asked for honest opinion here it is.

While I applaud the "out of the box" thinking it is an unnecessary tool.

It takes up a whole lot of time to get everything set up perfectly square just so you can move the rest and/or nocking point from where you just took the time to make sure was perfectly level and square.

I have been working on bows for a long time and have never ever seen a bow that tunes perfectly square and level to the bow.

Most bows tune nock high, a few tune nock low but even shooting out of a machine none are square.

Most all bows tune with the rest right of center for a right handed shooter and left of center for a left handed shooter. Very very few shooters, or machines, can shoot a bow with the rest perfectly centered left to right.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Spike

Here is another video tuning in a Mathews Switchback XT, Lasered in the nocking point, Aligned the arrow, and Lasered in the sights all in 5 minutes or so. This product has been tested on many of bows! For the bows that did not shoot bullet holes through paper as your talking about, took very minimal adjusting to do so. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIniPZyHunE
Old 10-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I turned it off at the 3 minute mark.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Do you have any video of the results of setting bows up in this manner and the tuning results?

Because after setting up, and tuning hundreds upon hundreds of Mathews bows I can tell you they will not tune worth a flip dead square.

Look, you asked for input and my input is that it takes up a whole lot of time to set up a bow in this manner only to have to move everything.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be honest....Center shot is just a starting point and can be done by eye balling, it's all you need. From there if you paper tune it, then walk back tune, ending in broadhead tuning, you have deviated from your starting point. I don't see why people would spend money on a product that will only get you to a starting point which is going to change.

It looks like a good product but it will not produce a tuned bow because that will vary from shooter to shooter based on the shooter's form, arrows, draw weight, fletching, and broadheads.

Last edited by *twodogs*; 10-10-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Spike

I do not have paper tuning video after laser tuning,,, but I can say I have a pro competition shooter using it, and he loves it... He also is filming a new video that will air next june on the sportsmans channel I believe that is called Treelimb Assasins,, sp on that.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

I have never believed in tuning a bh after tuning in a fp. The muzzys fly good...
Old 10-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by travis_ranger2000
I have never believed in tuning a bh after tuning in a fp. The muzzys fly good...
Are you saying you just screw on your Muzzy's and go hunting?
Old 10-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Spike

This is correct! I started out with a Pse mach flight 4, Pearson spoiler, High Country excaliber, Pse fireflight, Pse BabyG, and now with the Pse X-force treestand, and Mathews Switchback xt... All of them the bh's have flown just like my fp's....

Last edited by travis_ranger2000; 10-10-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.