Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Intrusion during prime time >

Intrusion during prime time

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Intrusion during prime time

Old 10-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by UPHunter08
How do you know it just didn't avoid the camera? I've watched deer walk behind the tree with the camera mounted on it, so if I hadn't been there, I'd have never known the buck was even in the area. Lesson: cameras are good, but never tell the entire story.

edit: Others beat me to the punch (lesson to me...read entire thread before responding! LOL)

Great advice, everyone. Pretty much what I figured (ie. just sit tight) but it's still good getting feedback from other hunters, for reassurance if nothing else.
well, when ya get 20 pics a day of deer comin to the feeder, and then they stop when you reset the cam, and show up 3 days later..to the tune of 600+ pics over a few weeks..its very obvious.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

Stay put is exectly right. Its frustrating and you are angry and throw many ideas into your head but the bottom line is that you NEVER know whats going to happen.. whether he altered your hunt or not you may never know.. but its good to just stay put and take what comes. As someone mentioned earlier, just enjoy your night out and keep your head up. "**** happens"