Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Making everyone mad? >

Making everyone mad?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Making everyone mad?

Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter
I didnt see in his post where he mentioned your name or detalis of the PM. Seems if he wanted to ruin your name he would have done so.

I am sure he got the hint that many didnt agree with his actions in the posts of the original poaching thread.

Just because seeing his name on this site angers you I do not see where you can ask him to stay away. Simply dont read his posts or threads.........

Oh..and i have other things to do as well..........guess thats why I dont have time to Pm everyone I disagree with on here.

i didnt TELL him to stay away. i said it would probably be a good idea. doesnt mean he has to. just thought it would help him
Old 09-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

If I wanted to see only post that agree/back up my opinion, I would only read my posts. As said above, alot of people get on each others nerves but it a PUBLIC forum. Gonna happen. They didn't handle things well. Let's just drop it and hunt. Kinda silly IMO to bring all the drama up when most of us will never meet face to face. Maybe that's why it's here????
Old 09-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sprintflyer
They didn't handle things well. Let's just drop it and hunt. Kinda silly IMO to bring all the drama up when most of us will never meet face to face. Maybe that's why it's here????
Not going to drop it till I get my word in.

x-bolt shortmeat, your name really makes me mad. Everytime I see it I want to gouge my eyes out. Please take a break from posting since you've been hard at it for a month now.

Not so sure what got everyones feather ruffled about the poaching thread in the first place. I could only make it through the first five pages of the dumbarse respones. All I saw was a bunch of high and mighty judges spouting off to blackhawk. No one was there and no one here knows what happened. I swear...some of you guys hold a whitetail deer on a pedestal higher than human life. I've seen more of you bitch about an illegal deer kill than an innocent kid getting murdered by a child predator. Some of you guys need to get your priorities straight.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by XBolt ShortMag
i didnt TELL him to stay away. i said it would probably be a good idea. doesnt mean he has to. just thought it would help him

Oh-so you was looking out for him..............guess its alright then

I am sure that many more on here have had info on a poaching and have not turned them in. Probalbly some that have bashed Blackhawk.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by XBolt ShortMag
Dr Phil is that you??
Old 09-28-2010, 04:12 AM
Spike

Why is this thread under bowhunting? Clearly it has nothing to do with anything
Old 09-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sprintflyer
If I wanted to see only post that agree/back up my opinion, I would only read my posts. As said above, alot of people get on each others nerves but it a PUBLIC forum. Gonna happen. They didn't handle things well. Let's just drop it and hunt. Kinda silly IMO to bring all the drama up when most of us will never meet face to face. Maybe that's why it's here????
+1. I see a lot of different opinions on this forum, and I sometimes disagree with some of the posters. I don't get worked up over it, though. First, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You'd think that with a conservative audience like this, at least that much could be agreed upon. I thought the Libs were supposed to be the intolerant ones. Second, as you said, most of us have never met (and never will meet) face to face...so who really cares if they disagree with us in the end?

A lot of angst over nothing IMO.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:02 AM
Spike

alright 2-lunger, i will
Old 09-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

I poach eggs, usually served over a freshly cooked burger/steak. Bitches are good. You are welcome.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

I appreciate all the input good or bad,as a final post to this thread I just want to say I dont intend on making anyone mad,I like many others am here to talk mostly about deer hunting and check out every ones kills.Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.