Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Making everyone mad? >

Making everyone mad?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Making everyone mad?

Old 09-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Typical Buck

It's an online forum and we NEED an open honest exchange of ideas. I'm sure slot of people don't agree with everything I post but that's up to them. I think most of what you say is B.S. but you are welcome to feel the same way about me however, you have as much right to be here as I or anyone else does. If we all agreed it would be a boring place.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by XBolt ShortMag
the original post has been deleted/changed by blackhawk but you can still see all of the responses so here ya go..

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...akin-care.html
bolt

xbolt shortmag who are u to tell someone not to post and to "take time off" it isnt like he came on here saying he did it. He just didnt want to turn a freind in, now im not condoning it but ill be damed if someone i knows family goes hungery just beacause. If that means someone wacking a deer so be it. oh go to a pantry do this or do that. Ok thats one way and should be the way , but somtimes people need more maybe if you had come from a situation(not saying you didnt i dont know you) where shooting a deer ment going hungery or not being hungery and you had to watch your family go hungery youd be signing a differnt tune, now i know ill get alot of BS over this post but so be it.

PFC Connor
181 INF B.co
Old 09-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

i can tell you what was said since i am the one that sent the pm.

i said that, with no offense, i thought he should take some time away because of the poaching thread.

i beleive that what blackhawk did was not right and the way he handled himself after he started his thread was cowardly.

i know that it angered a lot of people who love our sport and i felt that, in the best interest of blackhawk, he ought to take a little while off, because, personally, every time i saw his name i thought back to the poaching thread and it bothered me, and i believe that there are others who could agree with this.

WOW----17 whopping posts and you are telling someone to take a break

Just think now when everyone sees your name they will think of this thread and it will bother them........
Old 09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just another internet All American....
Old 09-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

You two sound like kids that can't get along in the sandbox.

Xbolt - do you really believe it's in your right to force your opinion on anyone in this forum? Yeah, how he handled was wrong but how many times have you screwed up in life and learned from it.

And shame on me for even responding to this thread.

Take away for both of you- air your dirty laundry on the PM side of this site plz.

Last edited by *twodogs*; 09-27-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bluetickhunter
bolt

xbolt shortmag who are u to tell someone not to post and to "take time off" it isnt like he came on here saying he did it. He just didnt want to turn a freind in, now im not condoning it but ill be damed if someone i knows family goes hungery just beacause. If that means someone wacking a deer so be it. oh go to a pantry do this or do that. Ok thats one way and should be the way , but somtimes people need more maybe if you had come from a situation(not saying you didnt i dont know you) where shooting a deer ment going hungery or not being hungery and you had to watch your family go hungery youd be signing a differnt tune, now i know ill get alot of BS over this post but so be it.

PFC Connor
181 INF B.co
i understand your post and respect it.

my personal belief is that,

A. you shouldn't be poaching in the first place.

B. when your shooting to "feed your family" you dont shoot a 10pt trophy buck
Old 09-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter
WOW----17 whopping posts and you are telling someone to take a break

Just think now when everyone sees your name they will think of this thread and it will bother them........
i sent him a pm because i thought it would help him. if i started a thread like his, i wouldnt want people to look at my name that way.

i know there are plenty of people on here that have and will agree with the fact that he has upset them.

obviously he took offense, when i meant none, and started this thread with a goal for people to get mad at me for trying to help him so that my name will also, like his, be looked at in a negative light.

and sorry i dont have 1300. i have other things to do too

and twodogs: i didnt force anything upon him. i tried to help him by saying something that others agree on

Last edited by XBolt ShortMag; 09-27-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Spike

Let's keep the anger up, but to who REALLY deserves it also. That would be Barrack Hussein Obama. F--- Obama
Old 09-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now now kids. play nice or your parents will take away your bows.......... Lets all go back to some friendly advice, and talk about this season and how great is going to be......
Old 09-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

i sent him a pm because i thought it would help him. if i started a thread like his, i wouldnt want people to look at my name that way.

i know there are plenty of people on here that have and will agree with the fact that he has upset them.

obviously he took offense, when i meant none, and started this thread with a goal for people to get mad at me for trying to help him so that my name will also, like his, be looked at in a negative light.

and sorry i dont have 1300. i have other things to do too

and twodogs: i didnt force anything upon him. i tried to help him by saying something that others agree on

I didnt see in his post where he mentioned your name or detalis of the PM. Seems if he wanted to ruin your name he would have done so.

I am sure he got the hint that many didnt agree with his actions in the posts of the original poaching thread.

Just because seeing his name on this site angers you I do not see where you can ask him to stay away. Simply dont read his posts or threads.........

Oh..and i have other things to do as well..........guess thats why I dont have time to Pm everyone I disagree with on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.