Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Just need to vent... >

Just need to vent...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just need to vent...

Old 09-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Spike

Default Just need to vent...

Sorry just venting here. Everyone on here seems to be in the swing of archery season, but mine in IL doesn't open until October 1. Anyone else feeling my pain here. I'm biting at the bit. Got a Summit Titan last year for Xmas and haven't had a chance to use it. I'm shooting quite well and am more than ready. Wish I could just sleep for 2 weeks.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Us here in NY have to wait till Oct 16.... And I'm still waiting on surgery that I was suppose to have 2 weeks ago, but it got canceld.... They wait to much longer I wont be getting it done till Jan. There is a 3 week recovery time and time is running out. There not going to mess with my hunting....
Old 09-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oct 2 here in PA. 2 more weeks. foaming at the mouth
Wife leaving for Florida tomorrow morning for 6 weeks. No 'honey do' list for me for a while. whoooohoooo
Old 09-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sept 25 for Ohio

Ony a week away
But it seems like time is going in reverse

John
Old 09-18-2010, 04:27 AM
Typical Buck

Even thou our season opens today, I won't be able to go much until the end of Oct. so I know how you feel. It's even more frustrating knowing season is open and I'm not in a tree because of work Grrrrrrr............
Old 09-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Typical Buck

patience is a virtue!

good things come to ye that waits...........
Old 09-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do what everyone else in Ill does and buy a non-resident tag and hunt in WI, we need some people to move the deer around.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Oct 2 here in PA. 2 more weeks. foaming at the mouth
Wife leaving for Florida tomorrow morning for 6 weeks. No 'honey do' list for me for a while. whoooohoooo
Man you LUCKY BUCK !!!! The wife gone for 6 weeks during bow season !!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

hATCHET jACK
Old 09-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by stabnslab_WI
Do what everyone else in Ill does and buy a non-resident tag and hunt in WI, we need some people to move the deer around.

Here in So. Illinois we don't need to go to another state to get good deer. Those upstate flat landers are a different breed.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gladius87
Here in So. Illinois we don't need to go to another state to get good deer. Those upstate flat landers are a different breed.
LOL....that is what we call you guys! I think of Uncle Roman from "The great outdoors" if your from ILL....you think you have money, in reality most of you are in Debt and going North is the only Vacation you can afford (Sad). I'll agree there is some weird people in the sticks of WI. Look at Ed Gein!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.