Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with? >

Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Old 07-10-2003, 01:15 PM

Default Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Off the top of your head, who amongst the regular members would you like to bowhunt with?
Here is 5 out of many for me:
1.Articbowman
2.Bogobble
3.Rackattack
4.Tazman
5.Bobcat 10
Old 07-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

That is actually a good question/topic ben Its a tough one for me but Tazman is the only one i actually have talked to in the chat before but its a tie between him and rack-attack(rack also has given me some pretty good tips in this forum as well)
Old 07-10-2003, 01:53 PM

Parker1 without a doubt. Oh wait a minute I already hunt with him all the time. I usually hunt alone anyway....
Old 07-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, it ain' t ABM...NOT because of his skills, I respect him, but because it is too cold up there for me. A Florida boy go to Alaska? I think not!

...now if he' d come down here...
Old 07-10-2003, 04:19 PM

i might hunt with rackattack but everytime i see him he' s dragging that same deer around got to be putting some kind of oder off by now. I really like the high horns on that deer. anyway no pun intended
Old 07-10-2003, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just off the top of my head based on what I know from their posts only I wouldn' t mind sharing a campfire with..

Rack Attack
BigCountry
Tazman
ABM
5shot
Davidmil
the Florida twins[8D]

Hell , theres too many to list them all!

I' m even kind of curious as to how a hunting trip with wolfen68 and silentassassin would be[]
Old 07-10-2003, 07:23 PM

I' m even kind of curious as to how a hunting trip with wolfen68 and silentassassin would be
That would be one heck of an outing[]

man......I would like to hunt with many of you guys, not like I would give you my best stands or anything - but I would atleast let you watch me[&:]

So here is my very incomplete list

PA
IBM - I LOVE his hunting land
Bowfanatic
WV-Hunter
David - and Len - those guys need some help dragging all those deer out
That Jersey guy
Tazman seems cool
C903 - like to see who runs over our bows first

The list is long

By the way.....For all of you guys completely anoyed with my sig picture - SHOVE IT........ JK.....I can' t take it off. For some reason I can' t edit my profile, the picture is not there and I can' t do a thing about it. Sorry but your gonna have to see my ugly mug for the 50,000 time

P.S. - That matpa dude and I think it was Holedigger - man he had some nice deer.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are so many guys here that I respect and would really like to meet.
Len, JeffB, Matt/Pa, Antler eater, Ben in VA, David Mill, Pabowhunter, Rob, Arctic, cougermag. Infact I know as soon as I hit " ok" I will remember 10 more names, but these are the guys that come to the top of my head that either have been here when this board only had a couple hundred members, or have through their many posts gained my respect. I would really like to meet each and everyone. That said since hunting is fun and their is a lot more to it than just the hunting I think Big John would be the most fun to share a camp with, especialy if we could go on one of his classic " stick" hunts
Old 07-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

There are so many great guys on here that I' d hate to single a few out.........my list would read alot like 5-Shots for exactly the same reason. Him,Jeff, Frank,Rob, (I can' t believe I' m saying this.....)BIG JOHN!, Jer, MQ-1Shooter, Len, Dave,Coug etc. etc. I also miss Static and Maui Wes.
Many of us have been friends now for what? 3-4 yrs and most of us have never even met! You know how crazy we' d sound trying to explain to the average person that we have people who we' d honestly consider GOOD friends, on the internet........who we' ve NEVER MET! They' d probably look at us like whack jobs![:-]
That' s ok tho I' m happy to be friends with these guys and many have a permanent open spot in my hunting area if they wish to join me (might not be " The Best" spot but there' s a spot !)
Old 07-10-2003, 08:49 PM

Well a couple of my pals on here......sq2hunter, and lxmathewsman. Probably also a couple people who seem very knowledgeable about hunting and that I see post on here a lot. The kind of people who seem to take the time out to answer a lot of peoples questions...such as Rack-Attack, 5 shot, Pabowhunter, and a bunch others. Everyone seems pretty cool on here and are a lot of help!

Quick Reply: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.