Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
What would you choose? >

What would you choose?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What would you choose?

Old 09-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default Preferred bow

Bear Archery for me. I like the draw cycle of my Bear Instinct, I like the micro adjustable draw length, and I don't care for draw stop pegs.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Spike

I would have to stick with PSE . They shoot great in my hands and I can get them whisper quiet . I want to shoot other bows but the ones i want to try seem to be hours away . Elite and darton would be bows i would like to give a try .
Old 09-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Spike

I'd go with Bear when it comes to Recurves and traditional archery and Mathews when it comes to compound bows
Old 09-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Typical Buck

Ive owned Brownings, PSE, High Countrys, Golden Eagles and Mathews.... If i had to chose one it would be a Mathews. I started shooting Mathews when the MQ32 came out, switched to the Switchback and Now the Monster. Note: i shot just about all the competitors bows before i went back to a Mathews when i bought the Monster, they just work for me and have been for quite sometime.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE:

Today, Bowtech! Bought a General in 2008 and still think its the best one I've ever owned.

Tomorrow, who knows! I buy a new bow every 5-10 years, so who knows what I might choose as it depends on what I consider the best at the time I try them. I tend to try them all and decide. I have no long term loyalty to any company.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wis_rifle_hunter
HOYT, they are reliable and have great durability. they are very smooth drawing, quiet and no vibration. the best all around hunting bow
what he said
Old 09-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by kateraxl2381
what he said
x3 !!!! hoyt and mathews are the top hunting bows... Both are great..just a ford/chevy argument about which one is better...