Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Electric Hunting Bike >

Electric Hunting Bike

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Electric Hunting Bike

Old 09-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Spike

Default Electric Hunting Bike

Just got this new toy to make it a little easier to get to my stands on a bad knee. I think its pretty sweet let me know what you think.
36v battey, 15-20mph and I got 17.5 miles on my first charge. My buddy found it on the web www.channelcatoutdoors.com , just a matter of time before one of us gets skuffed up racing on the back trails.

Attached Thumbnails Electric Hunting Bike-dddddd.jpg  
Old 09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

i want one!
won't help get a deer out, but i feel that it wouldn't cause any scent like an ATV does, or the noise
Old 09-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Typical Buck

nice looking bike! hows the power for on hills, trails,etc.?
Old 09-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

nice but won't do the job for me. No motorized... allowed.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Spike

Call your state Game and Fish to find out for sure, but this thing is not considered motorized by law. Check this law out http://www.x-tremescooters.com/techd...regulation.pdf

I am gonna try to pull a deer out on a sled this weekend as long as I dont get rained out. How to have pics or a video. The power of this thing is pretty neat, its vitrually silent. On flat ground it hauls my 240lb frame around no problem, and with a minimal amount of pedaling it has enough snort to climb any of the hills I've had it on. At the end of the day its still not a dirt bike but its silent and helps me to get to my stand and not be wore out so I love it. Would reccomend to anyone.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

That's a pretty neat deal
Old 09-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where'd you order it from? The site has no contact info.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nevermind, I was looking at the argo type vehicle and couldn't find any contact info. Found it under the bike.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

anyone notice that he must have bought the bow to as its the same one thats in the website ad??
smells of spam to me but still nice piece of equipment
Old 09-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wonderful -Some more Hunter Overhead

By the time the Country Club hunters get through spending all their money, I still expect, at my advancing age, to get a 500 acre public spot, free and clear of all other hunters.

A couple of thousand here, a couple of thousand there for hunting. Between the cost of hunting and the overweight problem hitting hunters today, many will soon retire to their computers and their intricate cell phones, full time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.