Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Electric Hunting Bike >

Electric Hunting Bike

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Electric Hunting Bike

Old 09-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Spike

your right ozbow hunter that is my bow in their ad also it is my bike. When I bought the bike they asked me to take some pics of it after I got it all set up to see what different people are doing to their bikes. They liked what I had done and asked to use my pics on the web site. I got one of the first bikes they had done so they just wanted feedback.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by spartancmc
Call your state Game and Fish to find out for sure, but this thing is not considered motorized by law. Check this law out http://www.x-tremescooters.com/techd...regulation.pdf

I am gonna try to pull a deer out on a sled this weekend as long as I dont get rained out. How to have pics or a video. The power of this thing is pretty neat, its vitrually silent. On flat ground it hauls my 240lb frame around no problem, and with a minimal amount of pedaling it has enough snort to climb any of the hills I've had it on. At the end of the day its still not a dirt bike but its silent and helps me to get to my stand and not be wore out so I love it. Would reccomend to anyone.

I'm pretty sure here in the Great state of O it's a motor. I've even been given some grief over my mountain bike.

I took one of those carts people use for kids and removed the buggy part leaving the frame and wheels. Put a light weight flat bed on it and mounted hard bow cases to each side. Gets us down any access roads public grounds have. Saves us over a mile in one place. Jaws drop when people see it and the next seasons there are more tracks.

The first guy we ever saw went into convulsions trying to tell us how we can't do that. He was pushing a 2 wheeled deer cart dressed like a cabela's ad. I just looked at him. He thought he was the cats azz until he saw us. Kind of ruined his day for some reason.

Keep it hidden and locked.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Typical Buck

your right ozbow hunter that is my bow in their ad also it is my bike. When I bought the bike they asked me to take some pics of it after I got it all set up to see what different people are doing to their bikes. They liked what I had done and asked to use my pics on the web site. I got one of the first bikes they had done so they just wanted feedback.
Ouch Nice job putting a stop to that negative attidude

Very sweet set up spartancmc Do you mind me asking the total cost was for the set up tyou have?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
anyone notice that he must have bought the bow to as its the same one thats in the website ad??
smells of spam to me but still nice piece of equipment
Great observation!! your right, looks like everything is identical to the website pictures. LOL
Old 09-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Spike

I've got aout 1200 into it total with the bags and the bow holder. I put a new seat on and changed pedals, but I dont feel to bad because before I was shown this I almost spent 800 on a new Trek alone.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

cool i take back the spam statement and it is a cool set up
Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
cool i take back the spam statement and it is a cool set up

oz for the reply back to spartancmc. I don't see that very often so I've got to give props when I see it