HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   ultimate camo (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/329256-ultimate-camo.html)

wilk 09-07-2010 06:12 AM

ultimate camo

anyone know the promo code to get a discount on the ultimate camo? thanks

Rhody Hunter 09-08-2010 09:57 AM

talk to Andy he comes here and is the owner. He goes by Diesel77

Diesel77 09-09-2010 05:25 AM

Thanks Rhody :happy0001:

wilk, use discount code 1964.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Andy

TFOX 09-09-2010 12:56 PM

Wish I had known that 2 weeks ago when I ordered my son's ultimate camo.:s5:

Diesel77 09-09-2010 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by TFOX (Post 3679032)
Wish I had known that 2 weeks ago when I ordered my son's ultimate camo.:s5:

Todd, sorry bud. Unfortunately I cant make discounts a sticky or anything on the forums, but, weve always offerred HNI member discounts. I'll send you a check for the difference or send you something of equal value. How about a few rolls of camo tape??

TFOX 09-09-2010 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel77 (Post 3679039)
Todd, sorry bud. Unfortunately I cant make discounts a sticky or anything on the forums, but, weve always offerred HNI member discounts. I'll send you a check for the difference or send you something of equal value. How about a few rolls of camo tape??

Not really necessary and I understand why you don't have a sticky.I might remind you when i make a future purchase that way it can be thrown in the same package at no extra shipping cost to you.

I really didn't even think about it.

Thanks

Diesel77 09-09-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by TFOX (Post 3679044)
Not really necessary and I understand why you don't have a sticky.I might remind you when i make a future purchase that way it can be thrown in the same package at no extra shipping cost to you.

I really didn't even think about it.

Thanks

Sounds like a plan, thanks again Todd. Maybe I'll add the code to my sig

Andy

MKMGOBL 09-10-2010 02:16 AM

I'll be ordering up my stuff this evening :wink: Your camos looked awesome in the There Goes The Neighborhood DVDs! However, wearing them is probably going to make me homesick for hunting back in MC even more...just like the DVD did :happy0157:

Great job with UC Andy!

kenman 09-10-2010 05:07 AM

Hey Andy, Also love the camo and will be placing an order soon....question for you....on your BDU pants, do the cargo pockets have one button or two?

Diesel77 09-10-2010 06:17 AM

Thanks Scott, making the Overkill DVDs is a blast, gets to be alot sometimes however dragging an extra person and cameras everywhere.

Ken, our BDU pants dont have buttons on the cargo pockets, there is a double reiforced flap thats sewn in the corners, they work very very well for not letting stuff come out without you wanting it to come out.