Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Opening Day Delaware Double on 2 Bucks >

Opening Day Delaware Double on 2 Bucks

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Opening Day Delaware Double on 2 Bucks

Old 09-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

awesome bucks and great story! the big 8 is a sweet buck. congrats!
Old 09-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

awsome bucks congrat's!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Spike

Good looking 8 you got there. Congrats.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats!!! Nice story and great pics. Good luck in your next state? Who shot the third buck in the 6th picture?? Looks like it might maybe be that basket 8 you saw. Lol......
Old 09-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Huntingtherut
Congrats!!! Nice story and great pics. Good luck in your next state? Who shot the third buck in the 6th picture?? Looks like it might maybe be that basket 8 you saw. Lol......
the third deer in the pic is a 6 pt. my uncle shot him that am. the basket 8 i saw the night before was bigger. thanks for the compliments guys good luck this season. I cant wait for the 15th now! i may harvest a few does for some family and friends in the meantime in Delaware.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by *twodogs*
Congrats.
packing in a tree lounge 1 mile in when it 90 degrees. Were you worried about your scent when u got to your hunting spot? I think I would be soaked by then....
I was soaked! i had on short sleeve tee shirt and may long sleeve ultimate camo was in my backpack hanging on back of my tree lounge as i walked in. i also had scentless wet wipes and cleaned off bout half way in and when i got to my stand. crazy part is the doe and 2 fawns were straight down wind for a while and never smelled me. the bucks also crossed downwind but i think by the time they got downwind they were too close and scent went over them. the basket 8 may have caught something because he ran by me.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HardwoodHunter
Isn't there a 3rd buck in that picture?!
yup. 6 pt my uncle took the am i found my two. taken on private land bout 5 miles from where mine were taken.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

congrats! its good to hear that the bloodrunners can do work. I plan on using them in about two weeks. Are the blood trails really like they say?
Old 09-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

very nice bucks congrats, im waiting for the maryland opener myself cant wait. hope you have the same luck in md as you did in del. or you can send some my way...nice story and they will look good on the wall.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats!!! those are some nice buck and nice story. congrats again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.