Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

dilemma

Old 09-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just to be clear are you renting the place or the new owner?Another consideration is the property large enough so you can both hunt without messing each other up.There would be little point in sharing the land if all it leads to is frustration and bad feelings with your new neighbor.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talk to him personally and remain amiable during the whole conversation. If he gets uppity, tell him you have all hunting rights to the land and would have considered working with him until he copped the attitude. If he remains considerate, try to work things out with him so you both can profit from the situation. Good luck.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

You pay the rent. Why should someone else be getting a free ride at your expense, especially a complete tool like this guys seems to be? I'd get out there, find all his stuff and leave it in a pile by the road. I'd also call the CO to mention to them that you and only you have permission.