Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
ppl hunting next to you >

ppl hunting next to you

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ppl hunting next to you

Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by deerslayer706
i have 3 stands that are 50 yards from property line..i dont try to put them there...Thats just where the rubs..and good signs are..lol...But if u could get a hold of other land owner and speak to him..thats gonna be the better bet.
Hehe...I have one close to a line for the same reason. And Ive also had the neighbor kid (who can be a bit of an ass) walk down the property line within 80 yards of my stand right during prime time. I cant really bitch too much though; he is on his own land.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Spike

thank you guys... the **** part is theres only one tree i think that can hold a stand rest is an old abandon field no woods for 1/2 mile ... i going to leave my number on his stand an try to talk to him. i found out the green house owns this property an getting permission friday. Hope to work out season starts in 25 days yea
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talk to the person first, he may not have seen your stand. If he cops an attitude, move your stand and make it a point to mark territory on your side of the line by his stand often.