Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Best worse shot broadhead!!!! >

Best worse shot broadhead!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best worse shot broadhead!!!!

Old 08-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you got the idea now. Nuff Said.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
I shot a deer with my Muzzy and I had to shoot through a 24 inch hickory tree and 6 foot of green briers and then went through both shoulders and stick in the ground up to the nock......Bad To the Bone !

Sounds like my pap went hunting again! hahaha. "Yeah back in 1943 I shot a doe at 100 yards on the run with my muzzelloader. Shot right through an oak tree and got it right in the heart!" hahahahaha! Made me laught like crazy when I read that.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Spike

Wink Rages

I love my Rage broadheads and hate your broadheads
Old 08-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Spike

rage...

Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm not going to bash any broadhead, but I like my Muzzy Phantom 220 gn. I like they are .040 thick and crush anything I shoot with them.

It's all about choice, it would be a pretty boring world if we all thought alike.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

okay im sick of hearing how bad rage broadheads suck......WisconsinBowHunter...your input is worthless. "rage sucks so bad. slicktrick is #1"....tell us why. you obviously have never shot a deer with rage. you just sound like a slicktrick cheerleader, if there ever was one.

my point is, how come its ALWAYS "i shoot slicktricks and rage broadheads suck!" sounds like your still trying to convince yourself. good grief guys! tell us how badass your slicktricks are without saying.....oh yeah and rage sucks .

just saying.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deerslayer706
rage...

I bet that was a short tracking job
Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Typical Buck

When I nocked a Muzzy tiped arrow while sitting in my treestand, 2 does and a 185 class buck went ahead and just comited suicide right in front of me!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by drockw
I bet that was a short tracking job
Originally Posted by deerslayer706
rage...

Now that's impressive!! I was bashing rage only because I was so excited to use them and was dissapointed with the results. Deflection and bent tips. One deflected off a rib into the shoulder. The buck reached around pulled the arrow out and kept on chasing a doe. I know it was my fault. I was using light arrows and light heads. After that Im always taking KE over speed. The other buck I hit in the shoulder and the arrow bounced right out. Like I hit a steel door. I will say that the buck had a 8inch cut (shot the buck during gun season) the tip was bent completly
Old 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

I'll stick with my RAGE heads.. had no problems. Anything I hit has been recovered without problems and they shoot as accurate as all of my field tips.. I have had some problems with other broadheads shooting differently. Of course, this is all just how they have been with me.. All of my friends that shoot them love them to death as well.. Idk, maybe everyones different..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.