Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Best worse shot broadhead!!!! >

Best worse shot broadhead!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best worse shot broadhead!!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by stabnslab_WI
One deflected off a rib into the shoulder. The buck reached around pulled the arrow out and kept on chasing a doe.
WOW! Kinda like my Muzzy story right?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've heard so much crap talked about so many broadheads in my life it hurts my head to ponder it all.

Simple fact is this.... pick something.... make a good shot.... and evaluate your results.

If you like what you got and are confident with it... stick with it. Confidence is so critical in every aspect of archery and bowhunting.

If you don't like what you got... ask yourself how good your shot really was..... look at some of the circumstances revolving around the situation.... believe it or not.... if you shoot a deer in the ass with a rage... or a field point.... or a slick trick... or a rifle.... the odds of a good blood trail and a successful recovery ain't too good brother. But I will vouch for this... you double lung a deer with practice blades on a muzzy... and it will bleed like a stuck pig and die in less than 100 yards. You should also never carry practice heads on a hunting quiver... I got lucky.