Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Check out this new show Nock On T.V. >

Check out this new show Nock On T.V.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this new show Nock On T.V.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jamesaf2870
i just came across this forum if you do not want any new members just let people know. P.s. I have nothing to do with the show, i just thought it was a cool theme verses some of the other shows that are for the older hunters not the new generation of hunters that are the future of our sport. sorry if i ofended you by joing your forum.
Not offended in any way - just commenting on the coincidence as V8 said. The video was posted to utube only a few hours before you joined here and posted the link. Look forward to YOUR contributions.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Spike

Default ttt

thanks for the positive remarks i have been a member of archery talk for many years and have rarley posted anything other than in the classiffieds i usually just read posts and rarley comment unless i feel it will benefitt anyone. i will be a regular on this forum now that i have found it.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Spike

Default nock on

does any one else have any comments about the show
Old 08-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Spike

John Dudley is his name. He has been a tournament shooter for many years and a solid hunter for longer! He has a ton of knowledge in archery! Look him up under Hoyt pro staff. He takes some great photos too!

Check these out too.
http://www.ddbowhunting.com/html/photos-dud.php

This shows this being my 1st post but I have been here a long time under another name.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ruttinbuck71
John Dudley is his name. He has been a tournament shooter for many years and a solid hunter for longer! He has a ton of knowledge in archery! Look him up under Hoyt pro staff. He takes some great photos too!

Check these out too.
http://www.ddbowhunting.com/html/photos-dud.php

This shows this being my 1st post but I have been here a long time under another name.
Just curious - what other name?
Any chance you are one of the "prostaffers"?
Old 08-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Just curious - what other name?
Any chance you are one of the "prostaffers"?
LOL I wish. It was james/d I changed it cause it was lost or....not really sure what happened! It wouldn't let me log in. I am ruttinbuck everywhere else. I just like reading his articles cause he knows how to tune bows!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by npockat32
Looks like it will air on the sportsman channel
Of coarse, the one I don't get.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ruttinbuck71
LOL I wish. It was james/d I changed it cause it was lost or....not really sure what happened! It wouldn't let me log in. I am ruttinbuck everywhere else. I just like reading his articles cause he knows how to tune bows!
Yep Dudley is the man!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just now got to watch the full trailer and imo that show will be freaking awesome! Dudley is awesome, and I guarantee there will be some cool tips, and good shooting on there. The trailer was done really well so I imagine it will be a real good show.

Im not a big hunting show fan, but that has my interest perked.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Spike

Default nock on

just to let everyone know the show is slated to air new years eve at 9pm on the sportsman chanel thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.