Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Smart phone video\range finder sight >

Smart phone video\range finder sight

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Smart phone video\range finder sight

Old 09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Spike

Sounds like a pretty cool idea but i was just thinking about the shock of the bowstring. will the shot eventually mess up your phone? i do like how you are incorporating modern technology into something a little more rudimentary. very cool
Old 09-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by falcon10893j
Sounds like a pretty cool idea but i was just thinking about the shock of the bowstring. will the shot eventually mess up your phone? i do like how you are incorporating modern technology into something a little more rudimentary. very cool
Built in vibration isolation.THe whole kit is built off of vibration isolators.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

How do you find the app on the android market can't seem to find it or is it not released yet?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by xdamageincx

First thing I noticed, she is gripping the bow too hard. Seriously, first thing I noticed.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HardwoodHunter
I'm honestly ashamed to think that Americans are actually letting electronics become involved in such a old, historic, sport like this...maybe in a couple years we'll have the bows sighting/shooting for us...
Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.....I'm sure you use a bow and arrows that you made yourself, with flint arrow heads, right?

Or maybe, like the majority of us, you've taken advantage of what technology has provided us with todays high speed compound bows, carbon arrows, and just about any broadhead imaginable.

Or you rifle hunt with todays modern equipment as opposed to throwing spears or hitting game with a big rock?

You should be ashamed.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by huntingangler.com
How do you find the app on the android market can't seem to find it or is it not released yet?
Which app do you speak of?
Old 09-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Maryland_Whitetail
First thing I noticed, she is gripping the bow too hard. Seriously, first thing I noticed.
First thing I noticed is that she is getting her bow worked on at full draw...
...what is the relevance?

Edit:
First thing she noticed is that you are a Redskins fan...she said" Thanks for taking Donovan off her hands!" - Haha!

Last edited by xdamageincx; 09-29-2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: a blonde lightening bolt hit me from the sky
Old 09-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Primitive Weapon
Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.....I'm sure you use a bow and arrows that you made yourself, with flint arrow heads, right?

Or maybe, like the majority of us, you've taken advantage of what technology has provided us with todays high speed compound bows, carbon arrows, and just about any broadhead imaginable.

Or you rifle hunt with todays modern equipment as opposed to throwing spears or hitting game with a big rock?

You should be ashamed.
Thanks for your input.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Maryland_Whitetail

For the life of me, I could not see the bow!

Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

Have you filmed a hunt yet? Any footage of a kill? Have you shot luminoks while videoing? This is probably one of the coolest ideas i've seen in a long time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.