Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Smart phone video\range finder sight >

Smart phone video\range finder sight

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Smart phone video\range finder sight

Old 10-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Spike

is there an i phone app yet for videoing ect?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

I guess im old school but I personally think cell phones are one hell of a anoying invention. Never any piece and quite. The damn thing just rings all the time and you are constantally being bothered ( half the time its just a bunch of nonsense). How did they make it in the early years without all this technology? While I do agree technology is great and very helpful especiaaly in the case of emergencies; I just enjoy getting away from all of this while Im in the woods and just enjoy mother nature. I can pay my bills at night when im out f the woods. Luckly I only have 2 payments( my house and my land payment) and they are both on bank draft. Now's thats technology; never late and I do praise God for blessing Me and my family with this. To each his own and I hope and wish you great sucess with your endevors and great hunting.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

You can always put it on silent lol. Just because it's a smart phone doesn't mean that it's any more annoying than a regular phone :P
Old 10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

I do agree. i Just have a job in which involves being on the phone all the time from the middle of Feburary untill the middle of October and its really nice not hearing it much the rest of the time. I do keep my cell phone on silent while in the woods and only look at it about once a hour just to see the time
Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 AM
Spike

I broadcast so my wife can see what i see and hear while in the tree(bagged today) when she can't get out.
I had my son's doe harvest this year on broadcast and she watched it while it was happening,it was totally cool.For this alone it is worth it and takes really no extra effort.
My relatives and friends also watch while I am out, living vicariously through me when they can't get out into the woods.

Last edited by xdamageincx; 10-29-2010 at 05:41 AM.