Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Martin bows

Old 08-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Spike

I have a 2010 Martin Cheetah and a 2010 Firecat TR2 and love them both.They are excellant bows.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

That girl didnt have her bra on!! Bad advertising, i never even looked at the bow!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jermelott
That girl didnt have her bra on!! Bad advertising, i never even looked at the bow!
lol, I think you may be right. One question, Does she come with the bow? Anyway in all seriousness, do martins come close to thier advertised IBO? I'm getting a new bow when the newer models come out. So i'm looking, I just want to know if a bengal or firecat is a good step up from a pse stinger? I have had zero expierence with martins. Although i have a few buddies that shoot them. I'm looking for a faster bow. Not trying to jack this thread, just figured it's on topic so no need to start a new one.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HoytMT2332
lol, I think you may be right. One question, Does she come with the bow? Anyway in all seriousness, do martins come close to thier advertised IBO? I'm getting a new bow when the newer models come out. So i'm looking, I just want to know if a bengal or firecat is a good step up from a pse stinger? I have had zero expierence with martins. Although i have a few buddies that shoot them. I'm looking for a faster bow. Not trying to jack this thread, just figured it's on topic so no need to start a new one.
Not with the one I bought, but then maybe the previous owner just didn't include her in the package

Great bow though!

Last edited by wallhangr; 08-21-2010 at 03:13 AM. Reason: addition
Old 08-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wallhangr
Not with the one I bought, but then maybe the previous owner just didn't include her in the package

Great bow though!
i'd keep her too
Old 08-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Spike

Just upgraded from a PSE Bruin to a 2010 Martin Firehawk (similar to firecat) and love it