Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

retarded

Old 08-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Ranger, I think you are getting a little off the subject....
Now, I did a spell check on the poster's username and came up with "Pity this Hunter". Not sure if that's accurate or not.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

ill bet a dollar ol petey didnt pass his hunter safety course.,and this is why they have hunter safety...omg people do some foolish stuff...petey crack kills,,you two should not play with guns or bows,,,i bet peta would love makeing a movie on you two...i cant believe he did that and i cant believe you would post this...get help son or get a new role model,,ok
Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Typical Buck

easy guys. i know its a harsh topic but, he like many others on this forum, is a kid. kids make mistakes, as do adults. granted this was a very stupid "mistake", and he used the r word which also offends me and i talked to Kreagerm about his comment and i explained how my family, friends, and i have been severly affected by kids with MR and how it may come across to others, which some of you are saying, but just imagine how your comment will come across to pete when he reads it.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

and in my book retarded means doing a stupid thing
just a case of a kid not understanding the meaning of his words. it aint just sticks and stones boy.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Spike

Thank guys for being understanding. I can honestly say you guys are a breed apart and that is why this site and the people on it are so awsome and why it is a joy to come on here .
Old 08-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

I'm 13 myself and i know kids use the R word to say that you did something dumb but it offends other people with it's real meaning, so i know the kid didn't mean any harm but when you're on here talking to many different people you have to watch your words, so maybe we can try to get back on topic and cool down a little bit.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

but when you're on here talking to many different people you have to watch your words,
You are wise beyond your years. Good advice.

I just wish I could make sense of what this guy was doing with the 22 round in the arrow. I'm trying to picture it, but I'm not sure what he was doing.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

Well I guess we're going to need to call Mythbusters! (or is it mithbusterz?)

rw
Old 08-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

I'm confused? there is a lot of people saying different things so I cant tell what he really did. I know it wasnt smart anyway
Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Spike

im typing on a wii its kinda hard.us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.