Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

retarded

Old 08-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

That's exactly why they don't allow ramrods at the old-time war reenactments they put on here. Accidentally leaving a ramrod in a blank-loaded musket turns a harmless noisemaker into a harpoon!

rw
Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by petey the hunter
ok 1 of my buds took the nok of my arow put a 22 bullet in took the fletchings off i told him that wont work well by god he shot it hit the bulsey of my target what do you think bout that
Let me guess you go to public school? (school systems are going south real fast these days) Your spelling and grammar is horrible (maybe put the bow down and get an English book)

I hope you and your "bud" wear a helmet while entering the short bus.

Sorry but you are setting yourself up for a good ole fashion flaming.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

ouch dude, its just a harmless story. you should think before you say something. just sayin
Old 08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

I am offended by the term "retarded". It's WATERHEAD
Old 08-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Spike

Just a thought ! guys is it too hard to find another word to use beside the R word being a parent of a child with Mental Retardation the use of the R word can be a word that is degrading to those who have MR . I work with kids that have MR and they can not help how they are they didn't have a choice that is the way God made them .
Old 08-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by W.IL.BowHunter
Just a thought ! guys is it too hard to find another word to use beside the R word being a parent of a child with Mental Retardation the use of the R word can be a word that is degrading to those who have MR . I work with kids that have MR and they can not help how they are they didn't have a choice that is the way God made them .
thank you for saying it so I didnt have to. Sorry about your kid, I hope all is well.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would agree, I knew a few kids when I was in school who Where MR, great kids and they both had huge hearts.

I think we over look word like that and the N word. I used the N would some in the past not is a degrading way for blacks but like non racist dumb *** white guys do. I stopped when all the stuff happen with the Kramer guy and the radio guy imas I think it was.

As for the thread, If someone even tried what I think you meant to tell us I would walk away and tell them they had just bought a $10.00 arrow.
Heck I have 13 acres in the middle of farmland and had the idea of dumping a pound of 777 powder down a piece of pipe and stuffing a arrow in it. I then though of just how stupid it would be. We all do stupid things and learn from them. Though when dealing with bows, guns, explosives we have to think about what we do will get us killed or someone else.

I am not going to bash you on spelling I have the same trouble, but you might want to check your post before making them. Like me a few years ago you need to learn how to use a comma

I doubt you where drunk or high, though if you where better being so on the computer and not when shooting. I will not drink 24 hours before shooting, hunting or scuba diving (I dive). To many risk to worry about being hung over.

Originally Posted by W.IL.BowHunter
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

You might be a redneck if! Oh and thanks bowhunter for bringing that up. Kids with MR are some of the nicest people i know
Old 08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Spike

dude im 13 an ive sent my grades to prinston the said they would love me never got lower then an A
Old 08-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Spike

and in my book retarded means doing a stupid thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.