HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   trail camera (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/326909-trail-camera.html)

WisconsinBowHunter 08-01-2010 05:57 PM

trail camera

hey im looking for a affordable trail camera, let me know if you know of any good ones.

125py 08-01-2010 07:52 PM

i have three moultrie I40's IR no flash cameras for sale for $100 each. used but work great!

itsslow98 08-01-2010 10:28 PM

I bought a wildgame innovations IR4 last year fro 90 bucks at bass pro. Takes awesome pictures ngiht and day, has time and date stamp and battery life was awesome. check them out.

JNM86WVU 08-02-2010 06:58 AM

I have a Outfitter Cam by Moultrie, it is a partner product between Cabela's and Moultrie. I love the camera, it has taken a lot of great pictures for me and does very well at night with only being 5 mega-pixels and a standard built in flash of 45-ft. Battery life on them is very decent as well (roughly getting 3-4 weeks on a set of batteries). Right now Cabela's has them on sale for $99.99, and they are definitely well worth the money IMHO.

Here's the link.

NEBRbruiser 08-02-2010 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by 125py (Post 3656803)
i have three moultrie I40's IR no flash cameras for sale for $100 each. used but work great!

How long have you had these? I use two of them now. One I bought brand new two years ago and it works great. The other I got from a friend that bought 10 cams refurbished from cabelas and No Thank You. Batteries don't last near as long and the pics are questionable sometimes. I might be interested in a cam or two of yours as I like the battery life of these cams.

camelcluch 08-02-2010 01:08 PM

Bass Pro started their sale today. I went with Busnell but there are other out there. Moultrie, Sniper and Wildgame Innovations are all on sale at BP for the next 3 weeks.

RidgeFACTOR 08-02-2010 03:04 PM

Cabelas-Moultrie Camera

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a good deal on a Moultrie camera @ Cabelas. I bought one about a month ago and have retrieved over 200 pics already and they were excellent. Very easy to work. All you have to do to get the discount is sign up for a Cabelas card (no annual fee) and they'll knock $80 off the original price of the camera.

125py 08-03-2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by NEBRbruiser (Post 3656897)
How long have you had these? I use two of them now. One I bought brand new two years ago and it works great. The other I got from a friend that bought 10 cams refurbished from cabelas and No Thank You. Batteries don't last near as long and the pics are questionable sometimes. I might be interested in a cam or two of yours as I like the battery life of these cams.

two of them i bought last summer, and the other one is 2 or 3 years old.