Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
NEED BroadHeads!!!! >

NEED BroadHeads!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NEED BroadHeads!!!!

Old 07-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Spike

Rage 2 blade...Best broadhead ive ever used...I have used the same broadhead 3 times before gettin new blades...Hard hits in the shoulder..my deer dont run far when there hit....But...I would never pay $80 for the new rage broadheads..thats just crazy..ill stick with the regular rage broadheads...

Old 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Typical Buck

I am not a fan of Rage broadheads. I bought a pack of the Blood Runners 3 Blades and you get a practice broadhead free with the 3 pack. I have heard many things about them and I love em.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

man just stay with the muzzy i shoot 3 blade 100grn muzzys and if i need new ones ill buy a muzzy,,,have you seen any other co.shoot thiers through a steel barrel,,,i have with muzzy they used to have it on thier comercial...muzzy is simpley the best,,,do you know why they make so many fishing lures,,,to catch fishermen,,,case in point..they all swear they have the best,,,trust your muzzys they wont let you down...if muzzy ever went out of makeing em and i couldnt get any i would go with g5 only cause they look like a copy of a muzzy...
Old 07-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Buffinator
I think he wanted a good broadhead. If not Muzzy, check out G5 Montec or Tekan. Or Slick Tricks.
Never lost a deer on RAGE and they shoot straighter than any broadhead I have found.. everyone can have opinions on them but I love the things and suggest them because they work for me and everyone I know that shoot them. They have shown me great results and until they let me down, I am sold on them.

You don't have to agree, but don't get sarcastic.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

If you can't handle a little sarcasm on, gasp, the internet of all places then I don't know what to say.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Fork Horn

Anybody tried the nap two blade bloodrunners? i'm thinking about getting them they look a lot more reliable than rage broadhead(no offense to rage users).
Old 07-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Spike

Everybody has different opinions...All i can say is..Grab a pack of each and try them out yourself..I know its not cheap to buy several packs...But will have your mind made up on your choice...Hunting is not a cheap sport...But its my favorite
Old 07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by H.L.H
Anybody tried the nap two blade bloodrunners? i'm thinking about getting them they look a lot more reliable than rage broadhead(no offense to rage users).
I have tried them, fly great but I like the three blade.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

For Fixed I would go with Magnus Stingers..Priced well with a lifetime Guarantee, and you would have a hard time making a case for any fixed blade head performing better. I hear the buzzcuts are good to but i've never had those.

For Mechs....I know everyone is all wet over the rage....but i refuse to hunt any rubberbands, ive heard way to many fail to open stories for them not to be true.
So i prefer the RockyMountain GatorXP which is really just an earlier and better designed rage that cant fail to open, that didnt have a bazillion dollar marketing campaign.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by 2droptine
For Fixed I would go with Magnus Stingers..Priced well with a lifetime Guarantee, and you would have a hard time making a case for any fixed blade head performing better. I hear the buzzcuts are good to but i've never had those.

For Mechs....I know everyone is all wet over the rage....but i refuse to hunt any rubberbands, ive heard way to many fail to open stories for them not to be true.
So i prefer the RockyMountain GatorXP which is really just an earlier and better designed rage that cant fail to open, that didnt have a bazillion dollar marketing campaign.
That's why i'm interested in the bloodrunners they cut no matter what and when their closed they cut about the same as my muzzy broadheads, so it's win win either way. Going to buy some sometime

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.