Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I need a new arrow rest >

I need a new arrow rest

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need a new arrow rest

Old 07-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default I need a new arrow rest

I have a Whisker Biscuit on my bow now and it is finally getting worn out. Instead of buying a new biscuit I am just going to get something new. so what is the best arrow rest under $60 out there?
Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by zmschillin
I have a Whisker Biscuit on my bow now and it is finally getting worn out. Instead of buying a new biscuit I am just going to get something new. so what is the best arrow rest under $60 out there?
I would suggest the ripcord, but didn't like it for hunting. I think the QAD Ultra HD is the best hunting rest going. But you ain't going to get that under 60 dollars. Not sure of your bow, but if you have a deflex limbed bow like the older ones (not parrallel limbs) I loved the Muzzy zero effect. Not great on new bow with low cable travel, but I had 2 of em.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

I ran across a nap Apache. it's a drop away and works like a containment rest. The arrow will not fall out, unless you try to shoot upside down like Michael Waddel.. for about 40 bucks.. I like a trophy taker myself, but to each his own.. The Apache if far better than W.B.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:01 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by The Rev
I ran across a nap Apache. it's a drop away and works like a containment rest. The arrow will not fall out, unless you try to shoot upside down like Michael Waddel.. for about 40 bucks.. I like a trophy taker myself, but to each his own.. The Apache if far better than W.B.
Saw justin over at BH.com raving about it. Might have to play with one. TFOX keeps me wanting to try a whammy out.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Saw justin over at BH.com raving about it. Might have to play with one. TFOX keeps me wanting to try a whammy out.
HAHA I'm surprised he hasnt made me put one on a bow yet lol Ive messed with his some but just never did it b/c i've always been very impressed and stuck on limb drivers.

To the op: I've got a QAD LD that ill sell if your interested Not trying to hijack, but I took it in on a traded bow and its in great shape, but like I said, i'm a limb driver fan...
Old 07-20-2010, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just put a N.A.P. Apache on my Z7 and so far I love it. $59.99 at Cabela's
Old 07-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Spike

g5 expert ii works really well for me. It has never malfunctioned and is really quick and quiet.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

Octane Hostage Pro. eBay seller lawrenceofmuncy list them for $59.90.

When the fibers wear, they can be replaced for less than $6.00.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

NEW NAP APACHE ARROW REST RIGHT HANDED BLACK 60-593

Buy It Now$49.99
Old 07-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

how quickly do the bristle wear out? I was looking at that one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.