Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Strother Black Death SR-71 all set up >

New Strother Black Death SR-71 all set up

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Strother Black Death SR-71 all set up

Old 06-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default New Strother Black Death SR-71 all set up

The big brown truck just delivered my Black Death SR yesterday.I just finished putting evrything on it a few minutes ago,and this thing looks great all decked with the flourescent green/black string and accesories.I put a 8" Posten stabilizer on it along with a QAD rest,sling,HHA DS 5519 sight,and Zen black carbon fiber quiver.The bow is set at 70 lbs.@ 29" shooting a 366 gr. CX Maxima Hunter at 337 fps.Got the bow from Crackers.Thanks for everything Mike and Gail.The string and cables are beautiful.My new whitetail killer.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Spike

Sweet! Looks like you have an assassin in training right there.

His new bows look really look good, I just wanna know why he couldnt find something other than no-glovs for speedballs
Old 07-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Spike

Looking awesome there mate!!!!!